So Paso, when/what are you going to name the new colt??

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Pasofever said:
El________________________ de Vencedor

need to fill in the blank with a spanish name.. :huggy: Oh he is NOT Greek he is Spanish.. :lmao:

El Piernas de Vencedor.................for "legs"
(but that is feminine in a context)

How bout
El Trueno de Vencedor......for "thunder:

BTW are you STILL at the library?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Thanks for sharing those awesome pics!! :howdy:

Paso how do you choose what pics to get. :jameo: There all so good. I like the one of Misty w/her foal standing the other direction. It almost looks like a painting.

SLIM

:howdy:
What's the spanish name for 'SLIM' :lmao:
Big head, long legs, no butt! :killingme

Awesome pictures Rack'um and Phyxius!!!!!!!!
I want a calender made up of those! :clap:

Loper

Animal Poor!
SLIM said:
:howdy:
What's the spanish name for 'SLIM' :lmao:
Big head, long legs, no butt! :killingme

Awesome pictures Rack'um and Phyxius!!!!!!!!
I want a calender made up of those! :clap:

How 'bout these legs? :lmao:

Attachments

• IMG_2770DP2.jpg
    IMG_2770DP2.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

ElliesMom

Awwww, pokin' fun at the little guy :huggy: They are all a little off kilter for a while with thier funny legs. He cant help it Mom grew him more legs than neck. LOL I love them like that they are sooooo precious. (no trouble per say YET)

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
I guess you didn't like the name I gave you. :ohwell:

Sorry which one was that I did not write any down for this boy...this week I have been busy busy then no computer for 2 days I am just catching up..

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
Sorry which one was that I did not write any down for this boy...this week I have been busy busy then no computer for 2 days I am just catching up..

AHEM! We were YM'ing and you said "wait a minute - let me write it down." :rolleyes:

It was El Fuego Caliente De Vencedor - nickname of "Cal" - since you don't remember. :razz:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
AHEM! We were YM'ing and you said "wait a minute - let me write it down." :rolleyes:

It was El Fuego Caliente De Vencedor - nickname of "Cal" - since you don't remember. :razz:

I found the paper....now where did I put it..I think it was a couple letters too long.. :whistle: I will recheck tomorrow..what did it mean??

We still on for Saturday? I will call you with a time...etc..thanks