So Paso, when/what are you going to name the new colt??

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
I found the paper....now where did I put it..I think it was a couple letters too long.. :whistle: I will recheck tomorrow..what did it mean??
It means "Paso didn't pay a bit of attention to whatever the hell you were telling her and now she's bs'ing like she actually remembers." :ohwell: It means "The Hot Fire of Vencedor." Remember, the dame's name was translated literally to mean "Smoothness of Fire"?

We still on for Saturday? I will call you with a time...etc..thanks
Yep, I'll be there and maybe a few friends in tow. Let me know. :yay:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
It means "Paso didn't pay a bit of attention to whatever the hell you were telling her and now she's bs'ing like she actually remembers." :ohwell: It means "The Hot Fire of Vencedor." Remember, the dame's name was translated literally to mean "Smoothness of Fire"?

Now your mad at me...:bawl: you named two of mine..I do pay attention I am just a tad slow... :flowers:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:

Friends are great.. :yay: I was wondering if we could get more help...always need helps getting dressed and holding horses to get on with the HUGE dresses...I think Jose' will look good in purple..thanks.. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
Not mad - just jerking your chain. :huggy: I love my :shortbus: friends. :love:

And the smart ones too :banana:

Hey what do I do with my hair this year since it is short...cant do the up thing with flowers..

SLIM

jazz lady said:
AHEM! We were YM'ing and you said "wait a minute - let me write it down." :rolleyes:

It was El Fuego Caliente De Vencedor - nickname of "Cal" - since you don't remember. :razz:

That actually sounds better than SLIM! :lmao:
You go Jazz Lady! :larry: :howdy: