mainman

Set Trippin
They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the happy home
With trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile
And twiddle their thumbs and toes
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
How many other forum members have you screwed over by giving out their MPD's? I am not particularly fond of being blamed for something you must have done. You have crossed the line lady!

And since we're blaming people today, I think your son wrecked your car. :snacks:

Then how the heck can you start a thread such as this...:confused: Pretty dayum bold accusations if you have no proof.

And if you had suspicions, PM her, don't broadcast it via public posts. Posting it here will just tick her off even more, if she isn't already.

lovinmaryland

My money's on MoochCat (or however you spell it). I'm going to get some lunch.
could you grab me a salad from Ledos TIA :huggy:
Because I just got PM'd and it was an angry PM accusing me of exposing said person and it was not me! I had nothing to do with it! It pisses me off to have someone blame me for something I had nothing to do with.

Like I said I have my suspicions! :burning:
So thats it that is what you're going on... good freakin god! I thought you had some actually information or proof :eyebrow:

M

Mousebaby

:lol:

You know, it's not that hard to tell who is who. People never go away, even when they say they're done with the place, and their writing styles don't change really.

As far as I know this person never posts under their MPD. So I cannot figure out how it was done. But like I said, Vrai is the only one that has access to peoples accounts on here. How many other people have been screwed over by Queen Nicotina without knowing it?

Because I just got PM'd and it was an angry PM accusing me of exposing said person and it was not me! I had nothing to do with it! It pisses me off to have someone blame me for something I had nothing to do with.
People get blamed for crap all the time 'round these parts. You cannot prove one bit to the person accusing you that you didn't spill the beens about her MPD. Most normal people would simply deny the accusation and move on, but only the :twitch: would deflect it on to someone else out of the blue. Your really should appologize to Vera.

M

Mousebaby

And if you had suspicions, PM her, don't broadcast it via public posts. Posting it here will just tick her off even more, if she isn't already.

I never said it was a her, and I did PM this person, but this person is convinced I did it considering I was the only one to know the MPD. That person will not answer my PM's. SO I want to know what ####### did it. Like I said I am almost positive it was Vrai!

As far as I know this person never posts under their MPD. So I cannot figure out how it was done. But like I said, Vrai is the only one that has access to peoples accounts on here. How many other people have been screwed over by Queen Nicotina without knowing it?
Did you look up their account name and see a '0' by their post count? Here... give me the name and I'll go look it up for you.

M

Mousebaby

:yeahthat: That was real easy to piece together, wasn't it... I wonder if her insurance company knows it...:eyebrow:

Yes they do, and so does the police. I was just advised not to say anything until it was all over.

L

luckystar

People get blamed for crap all the time 'round these parts. You cannot prove one bit to the person accusing you that you didn't spill the beens about her MPD. Most normal people would simply deny the accusation and move on, but only the :twitch: would deflect it on to someone else out of the blue. Your really should appologize to Vera.

I agree with this. Grammar, spelling, and conversation styles can easily give a person away, and I don't believe Vrai has quite as much personal information as you (Mouse) may think. If this person is so pissed off at you, let them be. Who cares, you know they're wrong and that's all that matters. No need to go public about it.

But it has been entertaining. :popcorn:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I never said it was a her, and I did PM this person, but this person is convinced I did it considering I was the only one to know the MPD. That person will not answer my PM's. SO I want to know what ####### did it. Like I said I am almost positive it was Vrai!
Would this be the same person that :gossip: with your husband? :confused:

Yeah but how do you know that person only told you? Do you really know that for sure? And besides, if the userid has NEVER posted what difference does it make?

Wait a minute.... if that userid has never posted... how would someon know the userid even existed and then how would the owner of the userid know the userid's ownership had been compromised and then how would that point directly back to you? I'm starting to think this is all really about a MPD of yours that you feel was compromised. :eyebrow: