So what are the good SoMD restaurants now?

Blister

Ate at Sweetbay last night. Not crazy hungry after a big lunch yesterday, so I had a Caesar salad with grilled shrimp. Thought it was very good. My wife had a Tenderloin sandwich with a Caesar salad for her side. We were both happy with our choices. The server was attentive and efficient without being bothersome. We each got desert to go, and we were even more pleased when we ate them at home later in the evening. She had the Red Velvet Cake, and I had Key Lime Pie. I would go back just for desert, both were very good and not overly sweet.

I am not an acoustics expert,but the noise level was slightly annoying when the place filled up. All hard surface walls and ceilings seemed to multiply the decibels

TPD

the poor dad
I am not an acoustics expert,but the noise level was slightly annoying when the place filled up. All hard surface walls and ceilings seemed to multiply the decibels

we Noticed the noise level as well last week but not because the place was crowded but because the music was too loud. Lots of speakers in the place so hard to find a table that doesn’t have a speaker over it. I just don’t get why restaurants have to play music as loud as they do. My opinion is loud music causes people to talk louder and before you know it you have bar Room level noise in a restaurant setting. Even if food and service is great, noise levels prevent us from returning. I have tinnitus so that doesn’t help matters.