So what did everyone do this weekend?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oh yeah! I meant to visit your FB post and find out what you thought about it! Yes, really tragic. Did you ever watch the Gotham series? It's that way with all the characters. They have some surr-i-ous issues. :lol:
No, I haven’t seen any of the others. I do want to see the new Harley Quinn though! 😜

littlelady

God bless the USA
Tended the fall garden, babysat grandtots, and Daisy’s bro, Toby, so dot and her hub could have a life for a little while. They went to Grill Marx for two hours. Woo hoo! Hub ran in his usual group, plus added a race in Prince William Forest. Cooked, cleaned, and enjoyed the coolness of it all. Life is good. :)

Dot and fam went here, today. I love history. Thought I would share.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Rode the Harley to Waterford, VA for their annual festival/fair, then on to Martinsburg, WV to stay with sister and bro-in-law for the night..back to MD Sunday.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Osprey Gala Friday night, then the Blessing all weekend. No Fireworks due to wind conditions :sux:

glhs837

Power with Control
just had to have stuffed ham for lunch and drove over to Chief's. Got it and a pound to go, then went home, scarfed the WHOLE sandwich down, then promptly fell into a food coma. Slept so hard I didn't know what day it was when I woke up. :jameo:

FFY

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Dot and fam went here, today. I love history. Thought I would share.

My old "hood". My landscape company was on Marriottsville. Rd, down near the "bottom" before the river.

luvmygdaughters

Cleaned house on Saturday than grocery shopping. Sunday did laundry, watched the redskin game, listened to my hubby cuss after the game, put bbq chicken on the grill with baked beans and coleslaw. I know. the excitement is exhausting!!!!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Cleaned house on Saturday than grocery shopping. Sunday did laundry, watched the redskin game, listened to my hubby cuss after the game, put bbq chicken on the grill with baked beans and coleslaw. I know. the excitement is exhausting!!!!
Made me tired just from reading about all that...

littlelady

God bless the USA
My old "hood". My landscape company was on Marriottsville. Rd, down near the "bottom" before the river.

How beautiful it must be there. Lucky you. In this history, I was reading the original colonist was appointed to be a Ranger of that area, and is why he was given a land grant. It stayed in the Browne fam for 300 years, until the last two sisters willed it to the conservancy in the 90s upon their deaths. Like I said, I love history.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Enjoyed the cool weather and went hunting. Got my first deer of the year.

I hope it is the one that has been eating my kale and lettuce in my fall garden; even though I spray Liquid Fence every other day. :lol: There are deer all over the place in my Olney neighborhood. When the grandtots see a buck, we tell them that they are reindeer waiting to help Santa Claus. I hate killing any critters, but I get it. I grew up with my father, and bros that were hunters. And, I am married to someone that used to hunt elk on horseback in CO. I do have to say in all the years, I have never eaten venison. and never will. I know the deer population is out of control. Better you than me. Happy hunting, and foruming, friend. :)

Last edited:

Homer J

Power Chord
Drove to upstate New York and picked up a project.

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
I spent my entire weekend playing xbox. I would say it was a perfect weekend. I didn't have to leave the house and get bother by other people at all.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
How beautiful it must be there. Lucky you. In this history, I was reading the original colonist was appointed to be a Ranger of that area, and is why he was given a land grant. It stayed in the Browne fam for 300 years, until the last two sisters willed it to the conservancy in the 90s upon their deaths. Like I said, I love history.
I’ve been gone from there since 1979. It’s changed a lot since, and not much for the better.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I spent my entire weekend playing xbox. I would say it was a perfect weekend. I didn't have to leave the house and get bother by other people at all.
You'll lose your summer tan this way.