So what???

lovinmaryland

Is this all about Pixie?

Made that Dirty Risotto and it was FABULOUS:yahoo: thanks again for the help with that. You were right w/ all the meat it can stand up as a main dish and was a little heavy with the rest of my dinner but the leftovers for lunch were :yum:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Made that Dirty Risotto and it was FABULOUS:yahoo: thanks again for the help with that. You were right w/ all the meat it can stand up as a main dish and was a little heavy with the rest of my dinner but the leftovers for lunch were :yum:

Nikkoblues had the recipe but I pointed you back to that thread with the wine suggestions :lol:

Now since this topic isn't about Pixie, I can't say any more. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
Yes, damn it! First I hear courthouse, then I hear Florida, then I hear it's just a gag to see how far the rumor will go. I WANT THE TRUTH!!!!!

:mad:

You can't handle the truth!

Vrai, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by users with keyboards. Whose gonna do it? You? You, mAlice? Pixie have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for drama, and you curse the posters. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what they know. That Pixies marriage, while secret, probably saved lives. And their existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want them on that forum, you need them on that forum. We use words like drama, tard, TMI. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent promoting something. You use them as a punchline. They have neither the time nor the inclination to explain themselves to a woman who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very drama that they provide, and then questions the manner in which they provide it. They would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard, and post. Either way, they don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Vrai, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by users with keyboards. Whose gonna do it? You? You, mAlice? Pixie have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for drama, and you curse the posters. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what they know. That Pixies marriage, while secret, probably saved lives. And their existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want them on that forum, you need them on that forum. We use words like drama, tard, TMI. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent promoting something. You use them as a punchline. They have neither the time nor the inclination to explain themselves to a woman who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very drama that they provide, and then questions the manner in which they provide it. They would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard, and post. Either way, they don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

:notworthy:notworthy

What is the true point of being "married". Is it at the time of application for license? Is it when both have said "I do" or is it when the allotted period of time for anullment has passed... hmmmm...:eyebrow:

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer

WTF are you dragging me into this?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:killingme

:notworthy: