So whats everybody's plans for the weekend?

CityGrl

Time for a nap
Tonight: Sitting on my butt eating Chinese
Tomorrow: Finishing XMas shopping, dinner at a restaurant that I'm writing a restaurant review for at my freelance writing job!
Sunday: Looking for snow?, Getting my car worked on, Cleaning the apartment

H

HollowSoul

got bored today so i rented master and commander, the terminal, 50 first dates, and the chronicals or riddick.....i ended up watching em back to back.....now i'm bored again..:coffee:

G

geminigrl

HollowSoul said:
got bored today so i rented master and commander, the terminal, 50 first dates, and the chronicals or riddick.....i ended up watching em back to back.....now i'm bored again..:coffee:
Any of those good?

Nanny Pam

Tonight ... :shrug: spend a few minutes here. Already did the laundry & cleaning.
Tomorrow ... shopping for the daycare kids, then football on TV.
Tomorrow night ... baking, making pizzelles, and maybe chocolate rum balls. :yum:
Sunday ... :snooze: sleep late, more football, & :cheers:

CMC122

Go Braves!
HollowSoul said:
You watched all those movies today:yikes:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I just finished watching Mean Girls ... I'm so glad I'm not in high school anymore.:drama:

Next up is the Day After Tomorrow, but I'm waiting for DQ to go to sleep before I pop that one in.

K

Kizzy

Dymphna said:

:whistle: :yeahthat:

If I forgot anyone, they are getting cash. I shopped for the kids and that was it. Christmas to me is about the children, because you only get a childhood once.