So whats everybody's plans for the weekend?

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Went to Dry Dock last nite for the first time.. Not bad very nice place.

Got family B-day party and some final shopping for xmas to do.

Tomorrow wait for the damn comcast guy to not show up so I wont have my damn DVR service again..

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
kwillia said:
I'm heading to Arundel Mills Mall tomorrow to see the new "Series of Unfortunate Events" movie. I'm trusting that everyone finished their Christmas shopping already this week so I'm thinking it shouldn't be too crowded...:shrug:
Anyone know if Kwillia has gotten out of the parking lot yet. She hasn't posted since saying she was leaving for the mall yesterday morning.:frown:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Dymphna said:
Anyone know if Kwillia has gotten out of the parking lot yet. She hasn't posted since saying she was leaving for the mall yesterday morning.:frown:
Not sure, but I saw their purdy big-rig this afternoon. :yay:

Dymphna said:
We had an awesome day at Arundel Mills yesterday! My sis drove so I didn't have to stress the roads. We found a parking space within 5 minutes of entering the mall parking lot. We hit the movie theatre 15 minutes before the Lemony Snickett move was about to begin... got our tickets and ended up getting great seats! The movie was wonderful! We lunched at Chili's and never hit any long lines while shopping. I finished the rest of my shopping and did all the wrapping an delivering today. If only the stinking snow would stop... it would of been the perfect weekend. :banghead:

B

baswm

Kizzy said:
I like Jim Carrey, just don't know how he will do in this role, he is more like Ace or The Mask, just don't know. He is also several characters in the movie, which outta be interesting.

Let me know how it turns out. :cheers:

I enjoyed the mask. I could not stand the Pet Detective series. :barf:

The movie was okay. My kids enjoyed it. I thought there would be a little more to the movie but then again, I never read the books.