So what's everyone doing today?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Just finished cleaning up the kitchen and having some breakfast (slices of cheddar melted on toasted sourdough with a tall glass of sweetened iced tea).

Headed out to plant a peony friends gave me.

I'll probably get distracted by all the grass in the garden, so will spend hours out there.

The pool and my current re-read (Nora Roberts' Inn Boonsboro, bk 2).

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I love new appliances!
Thank goodness I didn't lollygag around this morning! I showered and dressed and started the laundry. Not long after, I kept hearing back-up beeps. Finally looked out the window and the delivery dudes were here at 11:45! I was not ready at all and told them so. While they unloaded and unpacked, I frantically cleaned out the fridge. Now to put everything away... :lol:

It's pretty nice! 😊

rio

Just got back from oldest daughter and I going to do fun stuff. Couple of yard sales, Cecils Mill for their outdoor sale, Keeping it Local, and Vintage Stop. Now I'm starving and need to figure out what to eat!

PJay

Just got back from oldest daughter and I going to do fun stuff. Couple of yard sales, Cecils Mill for their outdoor sale, Keeping it Local, and Vintage Stop. Now I'm starving and need to figure out what to eat!

Found a few treasures at one of my local favorite vintage shops this morning. Fun!

Screenshot_20240517-105251~2.png

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
I'm about over retirement - it's pretty boring.

But today I'm going to the flea market, then to a couple of farmers markets. Then I want to clean my floors and repot some plants.

What are you doing today?
Bunch of household errands, AND setting up my new laptop! :dance: Since it's raining, I'm staying in later, so I'm making my favorite frozen pizza (doctored up with fresh stuff) AND I'm also attending my Pampered Chef Conference virtually!! I was going to attend in person, but there are some life things I'm waiting to hear about and didn't want to use the leave for that.

LOVE the new PC laptop. So much mo' bettah!! :yahoo:

PJay

Bunch of household errands, AND setting up my new laptop! :dance: Since it's raining, I'm staying in later, so I'm making my favorite frozen pizza (doctored up with fresh stuff) AND I'm also attending my Pampered Chef Conference virtually!! I was going to attend in person, but there are some life things I'm waiting to hear about and didn't want to use the leave for that.

LOVE the new PC laptop. So much mo' bettah!! :yahoo:

I have a few items a friend gave to me. Nice stuff.

PJay

I didn't do squat.

Just 2 loads of laundry, paid some bills, cleaned the house, and getting ready to cook dinner as soon as I change the sheets and take a shower.

Thank God for 1 day off a week! I could get spoiled.
You deserve to be spoiled.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I started the morning cleaning out the fridge, loading all of the trash and doing a dump run, cooked a good breakfast, changed the sheets on the bed, got husband out the door for a long drive, and settled in to a day watching back-to-back episodes of "House of Cards".

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
I had my shop open today and sold a lot of stuff, met some awesome and interesting people and visited with friends that came by. Took a power nap with the doggie.
Now, sitting on couch with a vodka drink, watching Trump rally and waiting for dinner to be ready!
Tomorrow, I work my other job so I won't stay up too late :lol: