So what's everyone doing today?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I always thought a book club would be a great hobby for me until I actually joined one. The books were stupid and not something I'd ever choose for myself, the other members were, um, not my type.

I'm imaging a bunch of modern work CRT or Feminist nonsense

Chopticon64

People need to STFU about stuff they know nothing about. Just because it may not be enjoyable to YOU does not make a person crazy because they do enjoy it.

GURPS why do you enjoy sitting countless hours playing video games? Not my thing but I would not label you a retard for doing so.

Good grief. I don't color countless hours.. occasionally I do.. it's relaxing. That's it! I like putting puzzles together too.:razz:
This place is a toxic cesspool of lonely, miserable folks, who judge everyone, except themselves.

I just tried to make some helpful suggestions to someone suffering from having purpose (boredom) and you saw the responses.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
GURPS why do you enjoy sitting countless hours playing video games?

My daughter and I spend Saturday / Sunday mornings stalking other players in a vs 50 other teams [ 100 players ] to see who is the best

Otherwise I am trying to conquer the world in Civilization, Exploring a 1000 yr old Post Apocalyptic Earth, or dozens of other games

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
This place is a toxic cesspool of lonely, miserable folks, who judge everyone, except themselves.

I just tried to make some helpful suggestions to someone suffering from having purpose (boredom) and you saw the responses.
Awwwww…. Poor sappy.

Always being picked on.

Wipe the tears and go back to playing with Mr. hanky.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Speak for yourself Sapidus, you are the biggest toxic liar here ....

YOUR Judgement of ANYONE Else's LIVES is laughable ya forking hypocrite

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Pretty much.

same crap my daughter was forced to read for 4 yrs of high school any book or short story that wasn't a classic like 1984

EVERY female character was a victim of rape of sexual abuse

and this was a Catholic All Girls School

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
same crap my daughter was forced to read for 4 yrs of high school any book or short story that wasn't a classic like 1984

EVERY female character was a victim of rape of sexual abuse

and this was a Catholic All Girls School
The Catholic Church to come to this crap a while back.

my mother always blamed Vatican two.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Got our Pro Line 20 back the water finally! Heck..summer is half over already and we have not caught enough fish. Took her for a short cruise and then on the boat lift she went. Was pretty uneventful...after we got teh darned steering cable unstuck.
IMG_0092.JPG
IMG_0094.JPG

Last edited:

DaSDGuy

Pot, meet Kettle.

CPUSA

You should leave this suck ass place. Go find a forum that might be more suitable to you...

What about that "Joe Biden for President" forum? I'm sure that site is full of winners, such as yourself...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Those stuck steering cables can ruin the whole boating "experience" really quick.
You know it!. Managed to drive that one out without ruining the connecting hole on the end. Barely. Ran a ball hone through the tilt tube for about 15 minutes and then lubed the heck out of it all with the Mercury green grease.