So where did everyone go?

FullDraw

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 100
E

(((echo)))

I got a bow :howdy: actually several of em.
I have a pair n my sneaks, a pair on my GBX-Docks-and both pair of work boots

S

snicole1976

Cool! I wanted to get involved in that when I first got my bow, but lost interest over the years and sold my bow :ohwell:

Its alot of fun. I've actually done it long enought to see it take a dramatic turn when people really got into firing carbon arrows. That and being a woman I only draw about 50 pounds but with the lighter arrows, I can reach out just as far as the men do with the longer targets. and still put them down. Your better off going with a good bow that developes alot of kinetic energy instead of worrying about arrow speed, then shoot shoot shoot...!!!

FullDraw

Its alot of fun. I've actually done it long enought to see it take a dramatic turn when people really got into firing carbon arrows. That and being a woman I only draw about 50 pounds but with the lighter arrows, I can reach out just as far as the men do with the longer targets. and still put them down. Your better off going with a good bow that developes alot of kinetic energy instead of worrying about arrow speed, then shoot shoot shoot...!!!

Do you hunt or just competition shoot?