So who do you think will get the Dem nomination?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I agree with this. I have said people dismissing Biden are doing so at their own peril. Elections in today's polarized country are won in a hand full of swing states. 80% of the states are just about out of play. More than that, the elections are won by winning the hand full of independent/moderate/crossover voters. Biden represents a choice moderates might go for. He is very popular in Pennsylvania and would probably flip that state. The other far left nut jobs would not find getting support from moderates and independents so easy. I think Trump himself knows this. It's why he has been consulting with his campaign advisers and and asking what they know about Biden's plans for some time now.

The talking heads have been saying that even the DEMS are suprised that Joe's popularity is what it is right now. It's worth noting that historically, the candidate who is "in the lead" in the poll numbers at this point in the race do not wind up being the nominee.

I think if Biden starts to fall in the polls and out of favor he will find a reason he can't run, blaming family or some such. I don't think his ego will allow him to tank too much before dropping out.

🤷 It's all good for parlor game talk, though!

Grumpy

Trump would be a fool to dump Pence. It's more likely that Pence can't stand the heat and will resign.

Pence isn't going anywhere, I'm sure he doesn't have a favorable view of Trump's tactics but he is fully behind the results.

This_person

Pence isn't going anywhere, I'm sure he doesn't have a favorable view of Trump's tactics but he is fully behind the results.
I think the non-favorable view of tactics but behind (many, if not most of) the results is shared by around 65,000,000 other citizens, give or take.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think the non-favorable view of tactics but behind (many, if not most of) the results is shared by around 65,000,000 other citizens, give or take.

I can't think what's not to like about Trump's tactics. We've had wimpy Republicans who want to be "uniters", and look how that turned out. Trump is nice to them until they start lashing out, then he verbally abuses them as they deserve. What don't you like about that?

This_person

I can't think what's not to like about Trump's tactics. We've had wimpy Republicans who want to be "uniters", and look how that turned out. Trump is nice to them until they start lashing out, then he verbally abuses them as they deserve. What don't you like about that?
In my humble opinion, he could be more politic and still get the message across.

Again, I'm not saying I dislike the overall message, but don't they say tact is the ability to tell people to go to hell and have them looking forward to the trip?

That is, however, a minimal concern. I'm far more concerned with budgets and bump stocks than his lack of tact.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I love his tactics! He is just exactly what many Concervatives have been wanting for YEARS. We've been saying for years how we wanted a candidate to "FIGHT back for our causes", and to "NOT TAKE THAT CRAP from the Dems, or to "tell it like it is".

We finally got that, and I couldn't be happier!

Attachments

• TrumpMug.jpg
    TrumpMug.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 220

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In my humble opinion, he could be more politic and still get the message across.

That's been tried in the past to no avail. Now it's time for the hammer.

Some people flat don't understand anything other than an ass kicking. You can be nice, you can be tactful, you can be respectful...and at some point you're going to have punch their face to get your point across. The Dems have that adolescent bully arrested development thing going on, and this President isn't afraid to meet them on their terms. I respect that and appreciate it. I support it wholeheartedly.

Hijinx

I love his tactics! He is just exactly what many Concervatives have been wanting for YEARS. We've been saying for years how we wanted a candidate to "FIGHT back for our causes", and to "NOT TAKE THAT CRAP from the Dems, or to "tell it like it is".

We finally got that, and I couldn't be happier!

I only wish he had a few Congressmen and Senators with a pair of balls as big as his.
If we had that we could MAGA.
He is backed up by wimps.Republicans afraid of their own shadows.
They should all be screaming for equal Justice for those who --so far-- have been treated as though they are above the law.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The Dems have that adolescent bully arrested development thing going on, and this President isn't afraid to meet them on their terms. I respect that and appreciate it. I support it wholeheartedly.

Long past time for a purge.