So who's going...

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Sharon
I wonder if TripleJ will show up...he's disappeared since the thread went *poof*.

You don't suppose he was admitted to the psych ward yesterday do you? :confused:
He's either wrapped snugly in a straight jacket or he was banned. :razz:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
I wonder if TripleJ will show up...he's disappeared since the thread went *poof*.

You don't suppose he was admitted to the psych ward yesterday do you? :confused:
:yikes:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by KaZamm1061
Okay sharon i tapped into your GROW thing and i must say im very confused.. Maybe there is something more i need to figure out but what is it supposed to do? heheheheheheheheh

It's a puzzle you are supposed to solve. By trying different combinations of adding the icons in the margin, your goal is to "max out" the reactions of each, so the planet grows to it's fullest extent. It took me awhile to figure out the point of the whole thing too. :lol:

Good luck! :cheers:

Originally posted by migtig
I'll be driving home during that time frame - Sharon will ya give me a call if I should head straight to the lake instead of stopping off at home? TIA
Just don't forget the cookies.

Originally posted by fddog
i have the fishing rods, the 306 with lond distance scope and a bullet proof vest i am ready :biggrin:
I've heard of a .303, .308, .30-30, .35, .358 and .30-06 among others, but never have heard of a 306.:confused:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Went by the park on the way home and found a sign that stated the hours it is open are 10:00AM to 4:00PM (guess it is this way during the winter months as I have never used the park). So anyone heading there will be wasting their time. I had been told that was the case earlier today but thought I would check for myself.

Go at 7:00PM if you want but I am not risking my clearance on a misdemeanor trespassing charge.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by Ken King
Went by the park on the way home and found a sign that stated the hours it is open are 10:00AM to 4:00PM (guess it is this way during the winter months as I have never used the park).

Great, and I took off tomorrow so I could stay out late tonight and make sure I caught the whole thing.:frown:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by Ken King
Went by the park on the way home and found a sign that stated the hours it is open are 10:00AM to 4:00PM (guess it is this way during the winter months as I have never used the park). So anyone heading there will be wasting their time. I had been told that was the case earlier today but thought I would check for myself.

Go at 7:00PM if you want but I am not risking my clearance on a misdemeanor trespassing charge.

Pssst...Ken... you shoulda just not posted this and then claim that you showed up but TJ was nowhere to be found... :wink: I woulda bought it.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by sleuth14
Pssst...Ken... you shoulda just not posted this and then claim that you showed up but TJ was nowhere to be found... :wink: I woulda bought it.
No need to lie. I'm not that good at it. :biggrin: