Camper Camping;

clevalley
Yankee44
BCP

Tent Camping;

???

Just Stopping By;

???

Reply w/ Quote and add your name to the list when you make reservations (remember say you are with the somd.com group)

To get an idea of how many peeps are going to this? So far;

Camper Camping;

clevalley
Yankee44
BCP

Tent Camping;

???

Just Stopping By;

???

Reply w/ Quote and add your name to the list when you make reservations (remember say you are with the somd.com group)

I won't be camping, but I would like to drop in and say "Hi" one day.

vbailey

vbailey
I will have to think about this one.....I love camping but hubby and I do not drink.
If there will be enough non drinking folks then maybe we would consider...
I would love to meet some of you folks. We do not hold drinking against you, we just don't drink and would rather not be the only folks not drinking.

I will have to think about this one.....I love camping but hubby and I do not drink.
I would love to meet some of you folks. We do not hold drinking against you, we just don't drink and would rather not be the only folks not drinking.

My wife does not drink :shrug:

The only time I will have beer is at night around the campfire before I go to bed...

backagain39

I am with you on this one, I would like to meet some folks too but I don't drink either.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

How would ya'll feel having some young blood there?

I'll see what GF thinks of the idea. I LOVE camping and our last trip was a bust (tent camping on property that is questionable and NOT a campground...is not a good idea :lmao:).

sockgirl77

I'll be there but not sure if I'm going to stay in a tent and borrow someone's shower or if I'm going to beg my parents to drop off their camper for me to stay in. I'll let you know.

bcp

In My Opinion
I won't be camping, but I would like to drop in and say "Hi" one day.
I certainly hope you do.
I want to put faces to as many people as I can. right now I just have to assume that Im the best looking one here..... that makes you all a bunch of ugly SOBs for that to work out.

I certainly hope you do.
I want to put faces to as many people as I can. right now I just have to assume that Im the best looking one here..... that makes you all a bunch of ugly SOBs for that to work out.

:lmao: I've got no argument with ya there!!!! :SWAMPDONKEY:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I certainly hope you do.

:yay: You are the best looking. I've seen you.

BTW, I don't camp, but would stop by maybe if it's not too hot or too cold.