SOMD Open '07

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:smoochy: You know you are ALWAYS welcomed! It's just that those guys haven't even responded....pikers!

This :huggy: is for you!

:lol:

Well, Pete's son has a football game. Ott will be with me..we have grandson's football game early in the morning and then Boy's game in the afternoon.

Nupe2

Air pulls out 2 shot victory over the Nupe!

In a well-played (for SOMD Hackers) match at Breton Bay, Airgasm, representing southern St. Mary's county defeated Nupe, representing northern St. Mary's county. Both players battled the wind and some tricky leaf placement throughout the match. Both struggled with consistency with Airgasm taking a one shot lead onto the back nine.

As the wind died down, the excuses dwindled as well. The Hackers found other obstacles to greatness in the sun and some unusual tee box placements but managed a par or two. Despite problems with the sun - "who put that there?", the weather was fine after the wind died down but both players continued to struggle. A few balls were also lost in the leaves but such is life in the fall. The lead changed hands several times with Airgasm finishing the back nine one stroke ahead of Nupe for the final two stroke margin of victory.

The fun resumed at the nineteenth hole where both players enjoyed a few adult beverages while cheering on Navy to an upset 3 OT victory over Notre Dame. After settling up with "Aunt Lulu," the bar tendress (size 1 or 0), both players headed for the exit although "Air" was last seen heading toward the head. We hope and pray for his safe return...

All in all a good day for two good guys (if I must say so myself). With winter fast approaching and Eastern Standard Time on the horizon, it is almost time to put up the clubs, to begin (continue?) dreaming of breaking 90, 80, etc. and dreaming up excuses for new golf booty (although the unfortunate incident on the par 3 -- 4 iron head there, ball somewhere else -- would seem to support the purchase of a new set of irons by Air).

Thanks to Air for getting me out of leaf duty and to the rest of the SOMD Hackers....it ain't snowin' yet...give us a call; we'll play with you!

Otter

Nothing to see here
In a well-played (for SOMD Hackers) match at Breton Bay, Airgasm, representing southern St. Mary's county defeated Nupe, representing northern St. Mary's county. Both players battled the wind and some tricky leaf placement throughout the match. Both struggled with consistency with Airgasm taking a one shot lead onto the back nine.

As the wind died down, the excuses dwindled as well. The Hackers found other obstacles to greatness in the sun and some unusual tee box placements but managed a par or two. Despite problems with the sun - "who put that there?", the weather was fine after the wind died down but both players continued to struggle. A few balls were also lost in the leaves but such is life in the fall. The lead changed hands several times with Airgasm finishing the back nine one stroke ahead of Nupe for the final two stroke margin of victory.

The fun resumed at the nineteenth hole where both players enjoyed a few adult beverages while cheering on Navy to an upset 3 OT victory over Notre Dame. After settling up with "Aunt Lulu," the bar tendress (size 1 or 0), both players headed for the exit although "Air" was last seen heading toward the head. We hope and pray for his safe return...

All in all a good day for two good guys (if I must say so myself). With winter fast approaching and Eastern Standard Time on the horizon, it is almost time to put up the clubs, to begin (continue?) dreaming of breaking 90, 80, etc. and dreaming up excuses for new golf booty (although the unfortunate incident on the par 3 -- 4 iron head there, ball somewhere else -- would seem to support the purchase of a new set of irons by Air).

Thanks to Air for getting me out of leaf duty and to the rest of the SOMD Hackers....it ain't snowin' yet...give us a call; we'll play with you!

LMAO...great recap!! Wish I coulda played

Agee

:notworthy:

Thank-You my friend!

Aside from the hackness, a very enjoyable day! Bid Ole props to you and Lu-Lu...

Perhaps the SOMD hackers club can have one more round before Old Man Winter takes over :buddies:

onebdzee

off the shelf
:notworthy:

Thank-You my friend!

Aside from the hackness, a very enjoyable day! Bid Ole props to you and Lu-Lu...

Perhaps the SOMD hackers club can have one more round before Old Man Winter takes over :buddies:

You know....you could have at least gotten the shirt that he has for me and left it by the front door when you came to peek..................

uuuuuummmmmm.............dropped it off on your way to work tomorrow

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Time to dust this thread off. Any hackers out there want to try 1 more time before it gets too cold?