SOMD Open '08

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
BIG:bump:
Any body interested in going to see the Nationwide guys playing in PG county? Chopticon High School Golf team is selling week passes for the Nationwide Tour stop in May. All proceeds go towards new team bags and equipment.:yay:

No, helping them get new golf equipment does NOT constitute contributing to the delinquency of a minor.:lmao:

Nupe2

BIG:bump:
Any body interested in going to see the Nationwide guys playing in PG county? Chopticon High School Golf team is selling week passes for the Nationwide Tour stop in May. All proceeds go towards new team bags and equipment.:yay:

No, helping them get new golf equipment does NOT constitute contributing to the delinquency of a minor.:lmao:

Details...:popcorn:

kom526

Someone mentions the word golf and here they come out of the woodwork.:killingme

May 19-25 2008
Melwood Prince George's Open
Country Club at Woodmore in Mitchellville

156 golfers
$650,000 purse

$20.00 for a week long pass

kom526

Went out and played 9 holes today, nothing pretty but I'm figuring out that the putter is a VERY versatile club to have in the bag. I flogged my to a 52 with a +4 and two triples, but I can still cream the ball off the tee.

Drive for show and putt for

crap. :lmao:

Nupe2

Went out and played 9 holes today, nothing pretty but I'm figuring out that the putter is a VERY versatile club to have in the bag. I flogged my to a 52 with a +4 and two triples, but I can still cream the ball off the tee.

Drive for show and putt for

crap. :lmao:

At least you got out there. I've been hitting balls in the yard for the past few weeks. I might try to sneak in 9 one day this week. Stay tuned for the report....this could be ugly! :lol:

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
At least you got out there. I've been hitting balls in the yard for the past few weeks. I might try to sneak in 9 one day this week. Stay tuned for the report....this could be ugly! :lol:

Hmm let's see.....I played Sun, Tuesday, Wed, Fri and Sat....No golf Sunday or Monday.....I'm being deprived!

Ok I will be there tomorrow!:yahoo:

slotted

I'm playing 9 Thursday after work at Honey Bee down here.
Since it's after daylight savings time, a group of about 20 of us from work are starting to play every Thursday afternoon. :yay:

Nupe2

I'm playing 9 Thursday after work at Honey Bee down here.
Since it's after daylight savings time, a group of about 20 of us from work are starting to play every Thursday afternoon. :yay:

I thought you were back up here? :confused: :howdy:

Nupe2

Hey Pete!

...let the azzwhippins begin! :razz:

Note to Air, Ott, Kom etc. That man Pete is going down this year! :buttkick: