SOMD Open '08

Nupe2

I'm about 3 hours away.

Roadtrip? There's a great course in Glen Alan, VA just outside Richmond, called The Crossings. We should try to hook up and play it. I played there last winter and it looks like it would be beautiful in the spring and summer. :yay:

Nupe2

True but in the case of Kom and Nupe I don't need a Mammy. I pwned them. I think I have bested you as well, on your home course even. :neener: That damn Otter though :burning:

Why I oughta! :smack: You'll git yours you varmit!!! :lol:

Wait 'til Kom sees this....

and yeah, Ott "I shot an 88" -- where is he?

I hate this miserable winter...let's get it on! :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't play...

True but in the case of Kom and Nupe I don't need a Mammy. I pwned them. I think I have bested you as well, on your home course even. :neener: That damn Otter though :burning:

...for score when I have guests. I have manners.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

I shall show no mercy when I commence to biatch slappin' your azz.

:fearthehat:

kom526

Went out and played 9 holes today, nothing pretty but I'm figuring out that the putter is a VERY versatile club to have in the bag. I flogged my to a 52 with a +4 and two triples, but I can still cream the ball off the tee.

Drive for show and putt for

crap. :lmao:

I was looking at my score card again and going over my round again and I realized that I had a 3 hole stretch of par golf. Bogey, par, birdie and I still shot a 52.:doh: I did miss an eagle on #6 by several inches... again.

Weather permitting I'll be hitting them and chasing them again on Friday.

Nupe2

ok...anything to get the "Sharpton" tread off of the headlines....can't this just be about sports?

Pete

Repete
Why I oughta! :smack: You'll git yours you varmit!!! :lol:

Wait 'til Kom sees this....

and yeah, Ott "I shot an 88" -- where is he?

I hate this miserable winter...let's get it on! :yay:

I got a really cool collapsible weed whacker for Christmas. It fits right in the golf bag so I can help you find your ball more this year :yay:

Nupe2

I got a really cool collapsible weed whacker for Christmas. It fits right in the golf bag so I can help you find your ball more this year :yay:

Now, that's what I'm talking about. Sports as fantasy....a concept we can all embrace! :lmao:

kom526

I'm going for a nooner @ the Shores on Friday, who's up for 18 holes of shait talking and 1 hole of beer drinking?

Last edited:

kom526

Play 18 @ BB on Friday with so-so results. 102 total, so I got my money's worth and now my back hates me. I think I'm gonna go and self medicate...:otter:

Nupe2

Play 18 @ BB on Friday with so-so results. 102 total, so I got my money's worth and now my back hates me. I think I'm gonna go and self medicate...:otter:

Wish I could have joined you but I had to go down to Charlottesville yesterday. Great day to play. Maybe next time! :buddies:

kom526

Wish I could have joined you but I had to go down to Charlottesville yesterday. Great day to play. Maybe next time! :buddies:

I only work 4 days a week (off every Friday) so if you get a "24 hour bug" :wink: I'll prescribe 3-4 hours of moderate exercise followed by infusions of hops and malt.:yay:

Pete

Repete
I only work 4 days a week (off every Friday) so if you get a "24 hour bug" :wink: I'll prescribe 3-4 hours of moderate exercise followed by infusions of hops and malt.:yay:

You guys practice up. My little Aqua mammal pal and I are going to work up a big case of humiliation for you. :pete:

Of course there is a slight chance you might take that case of humiliation and bake some humble pies for us but we will have to see. :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I thought about taking lessons again (haven't swung a club in around 9 years). Sometimes I eat lunch at the Golf course at Andrews, and while there the other day I went into the pro shop to inquire about their rates and tee time policies, etc.

There they charge $60 for a 45 minute one-on-one lesson. I guess that's okay if the lesson helps get the fundamentals going again.