SOMD Open '08

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You'll...

I thought about taking lessons again (haven't swung a club in around 9 years). Sometimes I eat lunch at the Golf course at Andrews, and while there the other day I went into the pro shop to inquire about their rates and tee time policies, etc.

There they charge $60 for a 45 minute one-on-one lesson. I guess that's okay if the lesson helps get the fundamentals going again.

...do much better with a $100 set of clubs and $500 worth of lessons than you'll do with $500 clubs and $100 worth of lessons.

Agee

If the weather cooperates, I could be a playa on Sunday. PM me if this comes to be! :cheers:

Nupe2

Chance of showers early, then clearing in the afternoon. But when has the weatherguesser been right on a weekend lately?

True. Should we plan on Breton Bay if the afternoon is clear? You have the connections don't you? :yay:

p.s.: Talked to Pam the other day....You're good man. Let me know when I can come over to the island to get some lighthouse pics. :yay:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Anyone can play Breton Bay on the weekends after 12.:yay: Anytime for the lighthouse pics.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Sometime around 2 ish ok? I'll make a tee time this morning, and post it here, then we can get the roster straight.

Mojo

Didn't see this until too late (just now)....I sucked today....wife is trying to talk me out of quitting. This is the worst I have ever played. Got so frustrated that I quit after 9....:ohwell:

Sounds like you need to take a step back :yay: Once you start worrying about your score, you lose focus on the real reason that your playing. I could care less whether I score 120 or 80, I still have a blast!

warneckutz

Sounds like you need to take a step back :yay: Once you start worrying about your score, you lose focus on the real reason that your playing. I could care less whether I score 120 or 80, I still have a blast!

That was evident on Friday.:coffee:

warneckutz

Like any of us could play with Slotted out there :lmao: We were either running for our lives or laughing. Watching him tee off naked on the 18th hole is a sight I can't easily forget :roflmao:

I think I have whiplash from the bumper-karts. That was easily my worst game ever.