SOMDracing Imposters

MargeInCharge

thakidistight said:
When Vin Diesel goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

Vin Diesel is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

You are what you eat. That is why Vin Diesel's diet consists entirely of bricks, steel, and the tears of small children.

Vin Diesel can divide by zero.

When Vin Diesel jumps into a body of water, he doesn't get wet. The water gets Vin instead.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Vin Diesel allows to live.

This made me giggle :biggrin:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
crazysquid said:
That would defeat the purpose of trying to attract other motor heads that share the same interests then wouldn't it?
So, you're trying to attact other motor heads, but you don't like it when they strut their stuff in front of you? :imsoconfused:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
crazysquid said:
All I'm saying is that we are a bunch of motor heads that want a spot to hang out with out people doing immature s**t. You want us off the streets so we are doing that and we still get kicked out of the spots we go to.
You know, I have a bike group I hang out with, and we meet at each others homes.. we work on our bikes, we eat.. we go for rides..

Or won't mommy and daddy allow that??

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
crazysquid said:
That would defeat the purpose of trying to attract other motor heads that share the same interests then wouldn't it?
If you want to weed out the bad...

Baywatchv8

crazysquid said:
That's the problem, they come through the parking lot, do their s**t and leave before I can even get to them or in my own car. I know it's going to happen regardless. I am just trying to make a point that retards that come through there are messing it up for everyone else. I'm not going to lie to anyone about how I drive. I built my car for power and speed and use it mostly on the track as well as the occasional blast on the 235 speedway. The point I am trying to make is this, if a person wants to raise hell, do it away from where people are just hanging out at and others driving around in other words, use common sents and common courtesy.

So what do you drive? so I can keep an eye out for you.

crazysquid said:
All I'm saying is that we are a bunch of motor heads that want a spot to hang out with out people doing immature s**t. You want us off the streets so we are doing that and we still get kicked out of the spots we go to.
I'm sure it's kinda like, back in the day, when you'd be hanging out, say, at the Dog n Suds drive in or where ever. Every swingin' D1ck had to drive by and show off. They just want attention. They see you there, they have to make some noise. Nothin' new.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
crazysquid said:
Duurrrr Try MIR Thats where alot of geargheads hang and be seen

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
So Squid which car is yours? I know some of your members and hell made one of your members cars fast as hell (Not like he ever drives it fast or even knows how.). The people your attracting in the parking lot are usually gonna be young kids that you really shouldnt be attracting at all. A car enthusiast is one that enjoys wrenching and talking about cars and guess what in parking lots its just about showing off. Ask Chain why the neon people in waldorf started going to checkers.. Not enough parking spots for all the hoodlums and out of way so not to attract a ton of attention and allow the group to eat and talk about their hobbies. Less likeliness to attract attention then standing around in a parking lot not helping out a business at all.

crazysquid

Your user title SUCKS
FastCarsSpeed said:
So Squid which car is yours? I know some of your members and hell made one of your members cars fast as hell (Not like he ever drives it fast or even knows how.). The people your attracting in the parking lot are usually gonna be young kids that you really shouldnt be attracting at all. A car enthusiast is one that enjoys wrenching and talking about cars and guess what in parking lots its just about showing off. Ask Chain why the neon people in waldorf started going to checkers.. Not enough parking spots for all the hoodlums and out of way so not to attract a ton of attention and allow the group to eat and talk about their hobbies. Less likeliness to attract attention then standing around in a parking lot not helping out a business at all.
That's all I was trying to do was just have a place for us to hang out. I found a spot and I know which person you helped make his car fast lol I was just talking to him. I know the stupid s**t will never stop. Just wanted to vent and try.

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
crazysquid said:
That's all I was trying to do was just have a place for us to hang out. I found a spot and I know which person you helped make his car fast lol I was just talking to him. I know the stupid s**t will never stop. Just wanted to vent and try.

So squid you have the black Z28 with the orange stripe on it. I don't care much for you or Ron since you won't let "real gear heads" on your forum and voice their opinions. So please leave this one because we don't want to hear your drivle.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
ACESRT04 said:
So squid you have the black Z28 with the orange stripe on it. I don't care much for you or Ron since you won't let "real gear heads" on your forum and voice their opinions. So please leave this one because we don't want to hear your dribble.

Wow, I don't think this is turning out as Squid had hoped... :popcorn:

crazysquid

Your user title SUCKS
ACESRT04 said:
So squid you have the black Z28 with the orange stripe on it. I don't care much for you or Ron since you won't let "real gear heads" on your forum and voice their opinions. So please leave this one because we don't want to hear your drivle.
lol Yep, that's me. Aren't you the one that was busted on 235 for drag racing a blue mach1 and another car? I haven't banned anyone from our site so obviously you don't know how to log on or you and Ron have beef with eachother. I let who ever wants on the site join. I'm only on there once a week because I spend my time with my wife and kids when I'm not out with my friends.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
ACESRT04 said:
Well, that's just plain rude that he won't play nice. I'm gonna do a burn-out in my Pacer when I see them.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
crazysquid said:
lol Yep, that's me. Aren't you the one that was busted on 235 for drag racing a blue mach1 and another car? I haven't banned anyone from our site so obviously you don't know how to log on or you and Ron have beef with eachother. I let who ever wants on the site join. I'm only on there once a wekk because I spend my time with my wife and kids when I'm not out with my friends.

LOL looks like you have a new forum.. Ron would not let me or ace in the old forum hahahaha..

Yeah that was ace but you missed one fact.. Who was winning in that race?????