SOMDracing Imposters

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
crazysquid said:
lol Yep, that's me. Aren't you the one that was busted on 235 for drag racing a blue mach1 and another car? I haven't banned anyone from our site so obviously you don't know how to log on or you and Ron have beef with eachother. I let who ever wants on the site join. I'm only on there once a wekk because I spend my time with my wife and kids when I'm not out with my friends.

I was busted a LONG time ago. Yes Ron and I had a beef because he isn't a real gear head and can't work on his own car. Then when he does have someone work on it he doesn't live up to his end of the deal. So if you are friends with him that says a lot about you. Ask your buddy Ron how many time he booted me off that forum because he didn't want to hear my opinion. He can't drive his car nor will he ever learn how to drive it. If he can't accept that then he just bans people. Very mature. Kind of like you.

Tina2001aniT

FastCarsSpeed said:
LOL looks like you have a new forum.. Ron would not let me or ace in the old forum hahahaha..

Yeah that was ace but you missed one fact.. Who was winning in that race?????

:smack: :smack: :smack: That doesn't matter they should not have been racing on 235 :nono:

Love you both :smoochy:

Floyd2004

-Void-
Wow, Hiya Woody. Just lil ol' Floyd here. MANY people in SOMD know my car. Im proud to say that its the little E-Blue SXT Neon. First off because it seems people are in the head bitting mood. I KNOW my sxt is far from fast. im in the group because of the car shows and all. Ok with that said.

I have never Banned anyone on the site and heck everyone knows that Ron cant drive. and intalling parts. Yea his SRT was at my place yesterday so i could install and test new parts, so that holds up the fact that he cant install anything. Im not sure if i know you ACE. but i do know Woody. I have no issues with either of you.

If everyone thinks that we need a new spot, help us out and suggest some places. because cops are everywhere and when a group of people gather cops dont like it.

hmm thats it for about now. i probaly wont post until tomorrow because i have more cars to work on today.

Later ;)

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Tina2001aniT said:
:smack: :smack: :smack: That doesn't matter they should not have been racing on 235 :nono:

Love you both :smoochy:

Atleast I didnt have to go pick him up from jail that nite LOL...

Wait till we are in the new house.. Me and my Boyz are already schemin for a new uncle bens special killa.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
we still get kicked out of the spots we go to
Instead of hanging some place WITHOUT permission, check out the A&W in Callaway. The Rod and Custom club and the Corvette club meet there on different nights. If you're getting together to kick tires and compare mods, it shouldn't be a problem.
If you're sitting in the parking lot next to the most traveled road in the county to attract attention, don't be suprised by the attention you attract.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Floyd2004 said:
Wow, Hiya Woody. Just lil ol' Floyd here. MANY people in SOMD know my car. Im proud to say that its the little E-Blue SXT Neon. First off because it seems people are in the head bitting mood. I KNOW my sxt is far from fast. im in the group because of the car shows and all. Ok with that said.

I have never Banned anyone on the site and heck everyone knows that Ron cant drive. and intalling parts. Yea his SRT was at my place yesterday so i could install and test new parts, so that holds up the fact that he cant install anything. Im not sure if i know you ACE. but i do know Woody. I have no issues with either of you.

If everyone thinks that we need a new spot, help us out and suggest some places. because cops are everywhere and when a group of people gather cops dont like it.

hmm thats it for about now. i probaly wont post until tomorrow because i have more cars to work on today.

Later ;)
Why not gather down by the movie theatre? There are a few parking lots there that seem to be quite roomy.

Floyd2004

-Void-
Ive looked into A&W. The owner doesnt want "street racers" hanging around there. I was in Hard Rock Crawlers 4x4 club and we met there. its a nice place but its no street racer.

Tina2001aniT

FastCarsSpeed said:
Me and my Boyz are already schemin for a new uncle bens special killa.

ummm...honey??? Your IQ just dropped 50 pts. and mine too for trying to read that ghetto trash...

Please repeat that sentence in English, as I have no clue what you are saying about the new house....

Floyd2004

-Void-
BS Gal said:
Why not gather down by the movie theatre? There are a few parking lots there that seem to be quite roomy.

This go's back to the whole cop thing. a parking lot anywhere is still the same thing.

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
Floyd2004 said:

Later ;)

I have always offered for everyone to come over to my place which a few did when I had my apartment. I was more than open to having people come over to my house when I got it but Ron ruined that for everyone.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Floyd2004 said:
Ive looked into A&W. The owner doesnt want "street racers" hanging around there. I was in Hard Rock Crawlers 4x4 club and we met there. its a nice place but its no street racer.

exactly.. You guys think you would learn from mine and ace's stupidity... I got off on the street racing deal in waldorf 2 years ago but ace wasnt quite as lucky. As soon as you learn that "Your not a street racer" but a tuner the better things can get. I have litterally stood in front of an idiots car and threatend the beat the hell out of their pretty carbon fiber hood if they even thought about a burnout in front of me.

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
Tina2001aniT said:
ummm...honey??? Your IQ just dropped 50 pts. and mine too for trying to read that ghetto trash...

Please repeat that sentence in English, as I have no clue what you are saying about the new house....

It says the guys are going to hang out at the new house so you better get use to it and be cookin on that grill BIT*H. :razz:

Floyd2004

-Void-
FastCarsSpeed said:
exactly.. You guys think you would learn from mine and ace's stupidity... I got off on the street racing deal in waldorf 2 years ago but ace wasnt quite as lucky. As soon as you learn that "Your not a street racer" but a tuner the better things can get. I have litterally stood in front of an idiots car and threatend the beat the hell out of their pretty carbon fiber hood if they even thought about a burnout in front of me.

Well i dont race for one because i have a Neon. im in the Tuner scene for the show aspect of it all. so no issues there.

Ace, dont you have a Silver SRT?

ACESRT04

THE OTHER
FastCarsSpeed said:
I have litterally stood in front of an idiots car and threatend the beat the hell out of their pretty carbon fiber hood if they even thought about a burnout in front of me.

And my hood was never the same again. :killingme