Somebody smack me..

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
What a pretty mare! Horses like her were selling for $50 to $250 at the amish sale but I was afraid to pick one up and have to feed it! Not to mention the bigger shoes to have shod.... Melvin picked up a few and a few didn't even sell for $50.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Hey I just think you should charge for letting all the forumites ride her, that will help with the extra hay bill and then you won't have to sell her. Constant flow of change coming in :shrug:

I don't HAVE to sell her anyway..I don't get what I can't afford to feed..and I called my hay man before I got her..:lmao: and 1 ride a week times say $15 won't even touch what she will be eatting..Wait till you all see what her feet looked like...I washed all the mud off today and what a suprize :faint:

I

Inkpen

Paso, She is beautiful!! Love the colors and the ripples in her tail on on her legs!!!

What is her name?

Congratulations on the new addition!!:clap:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
What a pretty mare! Horses like her were selling for $50 to $250 at the amish sale but I was afraid to pick one up and have to feed it! Not to mention the bigger shoes to have shod.... Melvin picked up a few and a few didn't even sell for $50.

I doubt she'll need shoes. Most horses don't.

appaholic

I need a smack - Must be the season to buy pretty big horse(congrats) or in my case pretty big horse power. Paso, we bought the truck, now I have to learn to drive it, and pay for it !