Somebody smack me..

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I like the big draft horses, Shires, and Drums. They are great. :yay:

They can be hard to feed on the wallet. Bigger Horses have bigger appetites.
If she is eatting you out of house and home, I may take her off your hands if I have a place to park her.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I like the big draft horses, Shires, and Drums. They are great. :yay:

They can be hard to feed on the wallet. Bigger Horses have bigger appetites.
If she is eatting you out of house and home, I may take her off your hands if I have a place to park her.

I started her on 10/10 gave her 2 scoops about 6 lbs this am.. not sure what amount to start her at I don't have much of a history on her..I gave her a 1/3 of a bale of hay when I put her in the stall this am..I bet it will be gone by lunch when I go out to pick stalls again. Peeps in the manurebin are fighting over her already..I have a friend that breeds drafts..anyway want hubby to get her out and see what he thinks she is so so quiet..

The 4 mo old colt rammed her all the way through the pasture to her stall this am and she never offered to do anything to her..very patient..Hope she works out..

Her price was right :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Belgian draft horse..needs some groceries she is 16H and 1079 lbs..my Roger is not a draft but a fat cow and he is 15.1 1/2 and 1200 lbs..I wormed her this am and will feed her up..she is very nice and is to be a kids safe jousting mare..I plan to use her for a "quest horse" for non horsey type peeps that can't ride my Pasos...Hubby goes to rehab on Monday and wants something to do when he gets home..so we will see..but basically for peeps wanting to go SLOW..
Um so...OK you're going to hook a couple of paso up to HER and drag her along so your guest can keep up with YOU? :lol:

luvscats

Belgian draft horse..needs some groceries she is 16H and 1079 lbs..my Roger is not a draft but a fat cow and he is 15.1 1/2 and 1200 lbs..I wormed her this am and will feed her up..she is very nice and is to be a kids safe jousting mare..I plan to use her for a "quest horse" for non horsey type peeps that can't ride my Pasos...Hubby goes to rehab on Monday and wants something to do when he gets home..so we will see..but basically for peeps wanting to go SLOW..

omg that is a beautiful horse. what's a peep?

ibarrelwitharab

Don't EVER be a breedist!
I have 2 belgians, and they really are not that hard of keepers, I feed my big momma( 17.3 hands, 1600 lbs) 6 lbs of 10/3 sweet feed twice per day and about 4 flakes of hay a day. True, that's more than twice what I feed my arabian, but still, not that bad al in all.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I have 2 belgians, and they really are not that hard of keepers, I feed my big momma( 17.3 hands, 1600 lbs) 6 lbs of 10/3 sweet feed twice per day and about 4 flakes of hay a day. True, that's more than twice what I feed my arabian, but still, not that bad al in all.

No not bad at all...she is alot bigger then mine..thanks..post pics when you can

PrepH4U

Somebody smack me.. 02-06-2008 11:08 AM How much $$ will you make on her?

Probably around $500 if I decide to sell her..that is if I do not feed her too long..she will cost me probably at least $4 per day to feed not counting stall bedding..time to feed/clean/shots or wormings..thanks for thinking of me but rest assure I will be fine..even if I give her away..Win some loose some..but for now she is staying..

Hey I just think you should charge for letting all the forumites ride her, that will help with the extra hay bill and then you won't have to sell her. Constant flow of change coming in :shrug: