Someone Help me

bellathepar2007

My horse has torn a ligament in her leg and i would like to know if anyone has a horse that i could ride during the summer ??? please PM me if you know of something:howdy:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock and roll.

My horse has torn a ligament in her leg and i would like to know if anyone has a horse that i could ride during the summer ??? please PM me if you know of something :howdy:

Perhaps you might consider that the horses are not really meant to have a person riding on their back.

The horses buck until they are broken and riding is not done willingly.

The horse is friendly to people and it is people that are unfriendly to the horses.

So now you have one horse down so go try riding a bicycle or a motor bike and now try being considerate of the dumb animals.

IMO.

:deadhorse:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Perhaps you might consider that the horses are not really meant to have a person riding on their back.

The horse is friendly to people and it is people that are unfriendly to the horses.

So now you have one horse down so go try riding a bicycle or a motor bike and now try being considerate of the dumb animals.

IMO.

You're kidding, right? You obviously know nothing about horses.:buddies:

bellathepar2007

IMO.

what the heck is wrong with you

CountryLady

luvmyponies

IMO.

OMG PLEASE TELL ME JP DID NOT POST IN THE HORSE FORUM!!!

say it isn't so....

UGH....

JP, I told you that you would get ripped to shreds here in one of the other forums, if you ever dared to post. GO back under the rock in which you have crawled, please. Nobody here is interested (even in the most remote possible way) about any of the garbage in which you spout.

WARNING TO EVERY ONE ELSE!

JP wants to be our next governor.
:rolleyes:

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

I REFER THOSE UNFAMILIAR WITH JP TO THESE THREADS IN SOMD.COM

“The Child Support injustice” THREAD in the Elections forum
115 pages of crap

“JP for Governor” THREAD also in the Elections forum
48 pages of crap

You will soon find out for yourself what almost everyone in southern MD already knows!

:gossip:

He is a lunatic.
:coffee:

Last edited:

PrepH4U

IMO.

So does that mean if elected governor you will be shutting down Rosecroft and ending the tradition of the Preekness? :shrug: We all know that the dollars that the sport brings in from breeding programs or racing is just pennies :whistle:
I would also like to suggest that you end the other sports that take place in this state.
"try being considerate of the dumb animals".

With your above disclosure statement I will be nice as I feel very sorry for your stupid self!
You have stepped into something you know nothing about, you do know that horses can not vote for you right? :whistle:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
So does that mean if elected governor you will be shutting down Rosecroft and ending the tradition of the Preekness? :shrug: We all know that the dollars that the sport brings in from breeding programs or racing is just pennies :whistle:
I would also like to suggest that you end the other sports that take place in this state.
"try being considerate of the dumb animals".

With your above disclosure statement I will be nice as I feel very sorry for your stupid self!
You have stepped into something you know nothing about, you do know that horses can not vote for you right? :whistle:

:killingme
He doesent care.

**** pathetic ******

Last edited:

breezy9999

A horse to ride :)

My horse has torn a ligament in her leg and i would like to know if anyone has a horse that i could ride during the summer ??? please PM me if you know of something:howdy:

what r u looking to do? I have a 4 yr old that I need to be ridden. I have 2 small kids and can't ride all the time. Let me know if u r interested.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock.

I have a 4 yr old that I need to be ridden.

I truly do not get this, as how is it that you think a horse NEEDS to be ridden?

Will it forget that it is your servant and slave and buck your butt off of its back if you do not keep reminding the poor animal as to who is the master?

I suspect that is the reason that it is "needed" for you to maintain control and it is not needed for the benefit of the horse.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Rock.

I would love to see the end of horse racing and the sooner the better.

It is an inhumane and ignorant sport based on senseless brutality against an animal that has sacrificed immensely to gratify the greed of mankind.

Actually horses have voted in the only way the innocent animal ever could vote by bucking the human off of its back, link HERE.

The horses are "broken" by human force and violence to nullify the horse's vote.

CountryLady

luvmyponies

It is an inhumane and ignorant sport based on senseless brutality against an animal that has sacrificed immensely to gratify the greed of mankind.

Actually horses have voted in the only way the innocent animal ever could vote by bucking the human off of its back, link HERE.

The horses are "broken" by human force and violence to nullify the horse's vote.

A CARTOON LINK

PrepH4U

Too bad you do not have a clue about training. :geek:

Yep Maryland needs to ban riding horses and the whole industry that supports it. Please go door to door to the amish farms and tell them they may no longer use a horse as a mode of transportation.
Following your line of thought John Wayne abused horses, I didn't like him anyway. :evil:
Wagons ho!

breezy9999

He needs the exercise so he doesn't waste away bored to death! He loves being ridden. By the way U are a douche bag jp!

Last edited: