Something stinks in Stinkville

General Lee

You can't help wonder about this new virus, what we are and what we are NOT being told. Why the Gov't is doing what they are doing, etc. I feel this was a bio weapon. Maybe revenge for Trump's hard stance on China? So they tanked our economy. It is an election year as well. Are they testing our health care system for political reasons or other changes to the health care system?

GregV814

I am a firm believer that is the case. I’ve not seen President Trump so beat, apprehensive and actually reading a script.
This is indicative of a bio-attack without firing a shot. The Chinese learned much from 9-1-1 scare tactics.

GregV814

What do you suppose it means that our Democrat Congresscritters and corporate news media are repeating Chinese propaganda?
Speaks volumes. But remember, after 9-11, Babba WaaWaa refused to wear an American flag pin because she didn’t want to take sides, as a “journalist”. (Cough bull crap cough).

Today the media is full force supporting the ChinLees. Oh well.

Chris0nllyn

Literally no scientist tasked with reviewing the structure and makeup of this virus has come to the conclusion it's anything more than a natural mutation or that it's man-made.

The economic ramifications and the Trump administration's response thus far is solely on the United States.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Unfortunately most of the scientists involved with this in China are either dead or re educated.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The economic ramifications and the Trump administration's response thus far is solely on the United States.

Trump's not the one who shut down all these states. If you recall, he advocated for caution and moderation, and was screamed at by the media and called Hitler.

Now he's saying that killing off our economy jeopardizes more people than the virus, which is true, and they're throwing themselves on the floor again calling him a bunch of ugly names.

Now, I understand that presenting you with facts is futile because you think a fact is, "Trump lies to us 8000 times a day and wants to kill us all" (and PS, I have seen you actually post that "fact" on here, flat call it a fact, and then insist you didn't), but I would be remiss to not at least address your erroneous accusations. It's an unpleasant job, but someone has to do it.

Chris0nllyn

Trump's not the one who shut down all these states. If you recall, he advocated for caution and moderation, and was screamed at by the media and called Hitler.

Now he's saying that killing off our economy jeopardizes more people than the virus, which is true, and they're throwing themselves on the floor again calling him a bunch of ugly names.

Now, I understand that presenting you with facts is futile because you think a fact is, "Trump lies to us 8000 times a day and wants to kill us all" (and PS, I have seen you actually post that "fact" on here, flat call it a fact, and then insist you didn't), but I would be remiss to not at least address your erroneous accusations. It's an unpleasant job, but someone has to do it.

I think Trump is correct in what he's doing and think that the economic impacts of overreacting will hit us hard.

That doesn't absolve Trump from criticism from his administration's handling of the virus this far.

But I understand that literally any amount of criticism of Trump comes off as "Trump lies to us 8000 times a day and wants to kill us all" to you. A statement that I guarantee you will NOT find that I ever typed, despite your assertion of the contrary. But you also like to make up things that have no basis on reality, so we'll just add this to the list.

MiddleGround

Bravo!

My vote is for Chris to throw his hands up in the air and say "And with THIS... I am done with you!" and then put you on ignore.

* That IS what is done... right?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think Trump is correct in what he's doing and think that the economic impacts of overreacting will hit us hard.

That doesn't absolve Trump from criticism from his administration's handling of the virus this far.

But I understand that literally any amount of criticism of Trump comes off as "Trump lies to us 8000 times a day and wants to kill us all" to you. A statement that I guarantee you will NOT find that I ever typed, despite your assertion of the contrary. But you also like to make up things that have no basis on reality, so we'll just add this to the list.

Whatever. Anyone can search this forum for instances of you posting the word "fact" and see it for themselves.

I'm done arguing with you. If you want entertainment from me, go Premo and pay for it.

jrt_ms1995

... it's anything more than a natural mutation or that it's man-made.
Is this what you meant to write? Your wording suggests the scientists have concluded it's a natural mutation or it's man made, not that it's a natural mutation and isn't man made.

Sorry, had to fix my own wording, too.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh it's definitely man made.

It doesn't matter if it is or isn't. FACT is that it's not really making that many people sick, and killing statistically no one. So why this dystopian reaction from our government? Leave it alone, people largely fight it off, a few succumb just like with anything else, and we move on just like we always have.

I have a sh^t TON of questions that our overlords aren't interested in answering. That says it all, in my mind.

If this virus is so deadly, why aren't there more deaths?

How do they know how many cases there are if practically nobody is being tested?

Why are asymptomatic people being tested, but those with symptoms aren't?

Why do they say that our seniors are most at risk, then turn around and say young people are the highest risk group?

Why aren't we hearing about the looting and violence in our inner cities that has been going on forever and is typically exacerbated by chaos? Did all the druggies and thugs decide to behave? Are they self-quarantining?

Who thinks it's a good idea to release incarcerated criminals and lock up those who gather in groups of more than 10?

Why are they only releasing the data of those who are supposedly infected, yet don't want to tell us about the majority who recover from the illness?

Why do small boutiques, with generally 3 or 4 people milling about, have to shut down but grocery stores and WalMart, with significantly more shoppers, don't? Who thinks that makes sense?

Why is Governor Hogan, for example, shutting down our state for 3 deaths, when that's a slow Saturday night in Baltimore?

They say it's to "protect us" but I'm not scared of some virus - I am terrified of THEM.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Literally no scientist tasked with reviewing the structure and makeup of this virus has come to the conclusion it's anything more than a natural mutation or that it's man-made.

The best response I’ve seen so far advocating for an evolutionary mutation was it’s just not a very good biological weapon.

Chris0nllyn

Whatever. Anyone can search this forum for instances of you posting the word "fact" and see it for themselves.

I'm done arguing with you. If you want entertainment from me, go Premo and pay for it.

Good luck with that. You could back your own assertion, but that's hard.

Besides, if anyone does find that, I'll use the ole' "Vraiblonde" defense and label them a stalker for daring to search for someone else's posts. It's a win win. :yay:

Is this what you meant to write? Your wording suggests the scientists have concluded it's a natural mutation or it's man made, not that it's a natural mutation and isn't man made.

Sorry, had to fix my own wording, too.

I said "no" scientist.
Literally no scientist...has come to the conclusion it's anything more than a natural mutation

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It doesn't matter if it is or isn't. FACT is that it's not really making that many people sick, and killing statistically no one. So why this dystopian reaction from our government? Leave it alone, people largely fight it off, a few succumb just like with anything else, and we move on just like we always have.

I have a sh^t TON of questions that our overlords aren't interested in answering. That says it all, in my mind.

If this virus is so deadly, why aren't there more deaths?

How do they know how many cases there are if practically nobody is being tested?

Why are asymptomatic people being tested, but those with symptoms aren't?

Why do they say that our seniors are most at risk, then turn around and say young people are the highest risk group?

Why aren't we hearing about the looting and violence in our inner cities that has been going on forever and is typically exacerbated by chaos? Did all the druggies and thugs decide to behave? Are they self-quarantining?

Who thinks it's a good idea to release incarcerated criminals and lock up those who gather in groups of more than 10?

Why are they only releasing the data of those who are supposedly infected, yet don't want to tell us about the majority who recover from the illness?

Why do small boutiques, with generally 3 or 4 people milling about, have to shut down but grocery stores and WalMart, with significantly more shoppers, don't? Who thinks that makes sense?

Why is Governor Hogan, for example, shutting down our state for 3 deaths, when that's a slow Saturday night in Baltimore?

They say it's to "protect us" but I'm not scared of some virus - I am terrified of THEM.

And all those dumb-ass things they're doing are apparently completely reasonable to the @$$holes in charge.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Let me just say this... they are not going to incarcerate anyone for breaking the rules. The jails are dumping people left and right out of the prisions all over the U.S. right now. Maryland is no exception. They don't want people back and have made that clear.

The insanity of the people scares me more than the virus and the sad part, I was in Baltimore on the 25th of Feb. touching key pads, clueless about covid 19 and even eating foods off finger platters. I was around tons of professionals that work in busy businesses in Baltimore and around the region.

A few days later, I had gastrointestinal issues, a fever, chills, body hurt, coughing, generally icky. I went to work every day because that is what we do in my office. A few others in my office became equally sick. One coughed for 2-3 weeks afterwards

I am convinced we already had covid 19 and I gave it to my office. The reason the numbers are fairly low in West Virginia is because many there are conviced they have already had it as well.

This virus has been around longer than what was noted on March 12th in Maryland. 80ish percent of the people will have what is classified as "mild" symptoms from this virus - few will not.

I am exposed to a crap ton of germs so I was a tad bit pissed I wasn't well for 3-4 days. I was hospitalzied for an ovarian cysts that ruptured 5-6 years ago but prior to that, I cannot remember being sick. Maybe 2005ish... I was sicker than in previous years but I blame that to a job change the prior year that exposed me to a destituted population.

The news has reported we had a much stronger flu season than in previous years but did we really? Many were surprised back in January they were negative for flu A and B so was it covid 19???

Society maybe freaking out over nothing at all. Until they have time to go back and do further research... we won't know for sure!

BTW, gastrointestinal issues was not originally noted as a symptom but as time goes on, many testing positive reported the same.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
BTW, I do not agree with shutting down an economy. We should take precautions, telework when we can, clean more, reduce useless conferences and training but frankly, shut down everything?

A tad bit exteme to me and I am not sure how much it will really help in slowing this down.

Psychology can have tremendous outcomes right now. If you have people fearful, nervous, full of anxiety, you cause them to be more susceptible to illnesseses.