Sometimes I can't believe this is my life...

If I may ...

But then it's not a donut, without a hole, is it? Then it's just a tasty round concoction of flour, shortening, milk, sugar, salt, water, yeast, eggs or egg whites, and flavorings that is just begging to be shot full of some tasty jelly or custard. It is the hole that makes it special. In addition, with a hole, it gives one the impression that it is ok to eat two because so much of the dough is missing due to the hole. Also, what about the guy selling these at county fairs in the old days? He's probably the one that figured out that if there were a hole in these tasty concoctions, he could carry around more of them easier by running a long stick through the hole whilst walking through a crowd of people. So don't question the hole. It is sacrosanct.
He's only 8... Bubba doesn't use logic. :smack:

Also... I don't know how to multi-quote anymore. :jameo:

I'm losing it. :cds:

Reactions: BOP

BOP

He's only 8... Bubba doesn't use logic. :smack:

Also... I don't know how to multi-quote anymore. :jameo:

I'm losing it. :cds:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well... when's the next Meet & Greet. View attachment 136329 Figured out Multi-quoting... I'm a ****ing genius. View attachment 136330

I don’t know. The one and only I went to was in June 2012. Half that were there are gone, now.
I have to say you are hilarious, and adorable. Maybe, we will meet sometime. I live in Mont Cty; again. :jet: Poor me. (Pun intended) But, whoever knows what can happen in life. Take care. Robin to Robin. Wink. ;). And, yes, the new emojis suck.

Last edited: