Sonic...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I went to FF joint years ago up near Glen Burnie and I was given one pack of honey mustard, and when I asked for another pack I was charged .50. Sounds like there might be a mandated amount of condiment packs they have to give out per customer. I know that when I hit Wendy's for a Baconator and I ask for BBQ sauce, they always gave me two. As far as the kid that said, "Oh just throw away the (unopened) extras." Just remember, these are the people that want $15.00 an hour and tell customers to throw away money.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As far as the kid that said, "Oh just throw away the (unopened) extras." Just remember, these are the people that want $15.00 an hour and tell customers to throw away money.

There you have it. A packet of sauce may not seem like a big deal but it adds up.

BigBlue

I bitch, you read my bitchings. If you had a life you'd have bitches of your own instead of having to live through other people.

Loser.

heheheheheh ,you have that backwards ,you cry because you have no life just as the other non-life living losers you have here ,you are complaining about Sonic ,really ???I mean the others cry way more than you do ,I will even admit once in a blue moon you might have a point but Sonic ,really ?:doh::killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
heheheheheh ,you have that backwards ,you cry because you have no life just as the other non-life living losers you have here ,you are complaining about Sonic ,really ???I mean the others cry way more than you do ,I will even admit once in a blue moon you might have a point but Sonic ,really ?:doh::killingme

Sonic is just as important as anything else in the world. Maybe more so because it affects me personally on a tangible level - unlike Gaza and Obamacare, which have nothing to do with me and I can't do anything about. So I will submit that bitching about Sonic is a WAY! more productive use of time than arguing about politics.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
So I will submit that bitching about Sonic is a WAY! more productive use of time than arguing about politics.

You are assuming that what BB does can be considered 'arguing'. You, as a technology based small business owner views Sonic as a potential client. If your prospective client sucks at their end of the business (Food service) they lose money that could be directed to advertising on your community oriented web based business. That is how shiat works and there are people out there that do not realize this unfortunately.

BigBlue

Sonic is just as important as anything else in the world. Maybe more so because it affects me personally on a tangible level - unlike Gaza and Obamacare, which have nothing to do with me and I can't do anything about. So I will submit that bitching about Sonic is a WAY! more productive use of time than arguing about politics.

AS are 99.9% of all the threads ,now if Sonic's traffic was out in the street ,ok, understandable but packets of ketchup , so they underestimated the opening so what ,pretty sure it will be corrected .

mamatutu

mama to two
Smarter than you , by a mile .

Uh, no. PE, a new member, actually, makes great comments, and some are quite humorous. Why do you randomly attack people? That's ok. I already know the answer. He is very fair and balanced in his replies, and asks simple, honest questions. Something you know nothing about.

mamatutu

mama to two
Damn , I was hoping you had moved to Alaska .

That was your suggestion. Even if I moved to Alaska, I would still remain a member of this forum, and will always be the object of your affection, and also be your worst torment. :lol: