Sonic...

sockgirl77

AS are 99.9% of all the threads ,now if Sonic's traffic was out in the street ,ok, understandable but packets of ketchup , so they underestimated the opening so what ,pretty sure it will be corrected .

Ummm...They opened almost a month ago. They've been out of various stuff every weekend. They've screwed up every order any member have my family has ordered. I have had to ask for napkins, straws, and ketchup each tine we have gone. Employees are young and vibrant but management is horrible. I will not return until I start seeing better reviews.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
There you have it. A packet of sauce may not seem like a big deal but it adds up.

Generally the health department won't let them return a condiment back into to stock once it's been 'dispensed' to the customer.

Truly the dumbest thread ever. Or close anyway. Who gives a crap? Don't go there. Or if you feel you really need a Sonic bring it home and eat it. Dying laughing here.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Truly the dumbest thread ever. Or close anyway. Who gives a crap? Don't go there. Or if you feel you really need a Sonic bring it home and eat it. Dying laughing here.

You don't have a Sonic where you live do you?

sockgirl77

I give a crap. Fast food restaurants should not run out of ketchup, I should not have to wait until my food comes out to find out that they have been out of ketchup for a few hours, AND I should NOT have to order my food to go because of their failure. Ever.

awpitt

Main Streeter
I give a crap. Fast food restaurants should not run out of ketchup, I should not have to wait until my food comes out to find out that they have been out of ketchup for a few hours, AND I should NOT have to order my food to go because of their failure. Ever.

They're targeting you.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I am gona go to sonic without any pants or underwear on later today. Whoever brings the food to my car is in for a nice surprise.

How long is the wait?

Good lord.

Seriously, I've been to Sonic all over the country and I've never seen one as poorly run as this one.

Here it is, two years later, and it's no better. I stopped in a few nights ago, wanted to try one of their Oreo Funnel ice cream thingies. It was busy. Stood at the counter for 10 minutes, there was someone still ahead of me. Overheard a woman apparently waiting, said something about having to wait a half hour for ice cream. I nodded my head, agreed with her and left.

Tried again this evening. Practically no one there. New girl at the counter, trainee. I asked for an Oreo Funnel. She had no idea. Fumbled thru the screens for a few minutes. "So, you want (some other product)?" "No, I want this." and picked up the placard on her terminal and showed it to her. Fumbled a few more. She finally got frustrated and left to grab someone else. He got it entered in a few seconds.

Then the wait. A full 10 minutes to get my ice cream. Remember, there is no one there.

No idea how they are still in business.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Seems to be a common thing...so many chain restaurants and franchises that I routinely encounter as well-run and predictable-quality operations everywhere else I travel throughout the country are often - more often than not - very poorly run right here in SOMD. Weird. One or two I wouldn't call a trend...but hell, it's MOST of them. SOMD is the only place I ever saw a totally screwed up Cracker Barrel open, example.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Try rounding out your change. Say the cost is $6.83 and you give them $7.08. Then stand back and enjoy the show.

Sad part is.... if they just enter the amounts, it's auto-calculated for them. But somehow, they still screw it up.