Sons of Anarchy

Toxick

Splat
Speaking of that nutjob, looks like he's got some issues.

Wonder what he was shooting up?

I thought heroin but he didn't cook it - at least not on screen.

Whatever it was, I get the feeling that before the season is over he's going to be force-fed an overdose worth of it.

Chris0nllyn

I thought heroin but he didn't cook it - at least not on screen.

Whatever it was, I get the feeling that before the season is over he's going to be force-fed an overdose worth of it.

The way his leg was shaking made me think he has some sort of medical condition, but after he shot up, he laid down, so who knows.

I'm with you though, I have a feeling that will be his crux, and his ultimate downfall.

C

czygvtwkr

I enjoyed seasons 1 and 2 but lost interest in season 3, seriously a biker gang running around Ireland looking for a baby?

luvmygdaughters

Okay, I started to watch it but was put off by the beginning. Just a little intense for me to watch. I may try again tonite to get caught up.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Okay, I started to watch it but was put off by the beginning. Just a little intense for me to watch. I may try again tonite to get caught up.

From what I read, season 6 and 7 are going to be the last ones and the body count is only going to continue to grow.

I am not sure if we have seen intense yet.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I think it will end with them losing their charter because everyone is dead or in jail, at the rate it's going, this may be the last season, hope not though.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
They killed Dave Navarro last week. :cds: :bawl:

Is Tig gone now? :popcorn:

Jax had promised that gang that as soon as his need for Tig was gone they could have him. When he killed the Iranian I figure Jax decided his liability was too high. I think this is it for Tig.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Lots of surprises tonight. Things you don't even see coming. I find it interesting that the show wasn't even on 10 minutes and Jax gets hit with 4 or 5 problems. Doubt that happens in real life, but makes for an interesting show.