Votes: 71 80.7%
  • Horus/LBS

Votes: 17 19.3%

• Total voters

Steve

Enjoying life!
Originally posted by sunnydaze
Hey Pixie is winning the poll.....go figure:moon:

I think so only because more people know her personally, so they support her. I didn't vote, because I don't think either of them is winning this unwinnable game.

You must either agree to be just friends, or cut all ties. Anything more or less will only remain to repeatedly bring up this truly emotional rollercoaster.

JMHO...:frown:

HORUS

Better than YOU.
Originally posted by DoWhat
Whats wrong with just having sex?
Just Do It.

Good question... But I don't think little pixie handle the utter shock to her system.. You know... having a real man and all... :biggrin:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by HORUS
Good question... But I don't think little pixie handle the utter shock to her system.. You know... having a real man and all... :biggrin:

Lemme know when you come across one mmmmkayyyy! :wink: :kiss:

HORUS

Better than YOU.
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Lemme know when you come across one mmmmkayyyy! :wink: :kiss:

Personally I don't think you'd know one if he'd been sitting on your door step for the last 10 years...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Olive Garden for lunch today or stay here and eat :popcorn: and watch the show. :shrug: what to do, what to do ...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by HORUS
Personally I don't think you'd know one if he'd been sitting on your door step for the last 10 years...

I think 10 years is worth at least a sympathy ####. :wink:

HORUS

Better than YOU.
Alright people's break it up! Nothing to see here...
:biggrin:

Besides we need some privacy so I can get my "Sympathy ####" and so I can blow pixie's mind. :cool: :banana:

Hey! It could happen...:cool:

Last edited: