Sore Crotch (Guys)

LordStanley

I know nothing
Wear some underarmor type Skivies under your pants/shorts.

They help wisk away moisture...

I dont recommend boxers... You need something to absorb the moisture. If not you run the risk of chaffing and a bad case of the bat wings!

Pete

Repete
LordStanley said:
Wear some underarmor type Skivies under your pants/shorts.

They help wisk away moisture...

I dont recommend boxers... You need something to absorb the moisture. If not you run the risk of chaffing and a bad case of the bat wings!
What if you stuck some maxi pads in the crotch area of the skivies? They are very absorbent I have been told and with the adhesive strip would stay securely in place.

Try it and get back to us will ya? TIA :lol:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Pete said:
What if you stuck some maxi pads in the crotch area of the skivies? They are very absorbent I have been told and with the adhesive strip would stay securely in place.

:killingme czygvtwkr should try it, since he is the one with the major ball issue

C

czygvtwkr

Ok commando was a really really bad idea. The part that hurts is just in a different place.

Its not a weight issue, I thought it was back when I was 80 lbs heavier.

Pushrod

Patriot
czygvtwkr said:
Ok its hot and I sweat alot when working outside. Anyone know a way of keeping your general crotch area from getting sore from being sweaty and walking with sweat soaked underwear?

Cornstarch and babypowder only do so much.

I know this will sound icky, but I've used my stick deoderant/antipersperant down there and it completely alleviates the problem.

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
Pete said:

:yay: Make sure to use the type that whisk the moisture away from your body. Pampers may work too! Get the ones for crawlers, though, they allow for more movement.

Pete

Repete
Pushrod said:
I know this will sound icky, but I've used my stick deoderant/antipersperant down there and it completely alleviates the problem.
Do you use the "same" stick for your sack that you use for your pits, or do you have a sack stick and a pit stick?

Pete

Repete
Tinkerbell said:
:yay: Make sure to use the type that whisk the moisture away from your body. Pampers may work too! Get the ones for crawlers, though, they allow for more movement.
I don't need it, one of the other guys is going to try it out. :lol:

C

czygvtwkr

Pete said:
Do you use the "same" stick for your sack that you use for your pits, or do you have a sack stick and a pit stick?

You use your wive's Secret you know strong enough for a man....

itsbob

I bowl overhand
getbent said:
I know this was for guys, but you peaked my interest with the title, lol. I'd agree with the Goldbond. Hubby uses it when he plays softball and works like a charm.
peaked or piqued?? Is your interest made out of meringue, and you peaked it before you baked it??

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pete said:
Wait until he explains how he alleviates itching hemorrhoids with his toothbrush..