SOTU 2023

gemma_rae

Do you just want to criticize everything Biden says, just because everything he says deserves criticism?
Damned right stupid!
Debating Joe Biden GIF

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So you are just as stupid as Trump huh?

But you certainly are aware that scientists were doing exactly that - researching an injectable to destroy the virus? Or don't your cult leaders allow you information like that?

But because you tard Democrats are so damn dumb the freaking CDC had to come out and warn you not to mainline your cleaning supplies. Normally abled people understood that already.

PeoplesElbow

Now now remember how many Americans Trump let die of Covid?

Let's keep your lies to a minimum of 2 a die please.
What exactly could trump have done? He tried to do something at first only to be met with racist racist racist, NYC is open for business, then NYC became ground zero.

StmarysCity79

What exactly could trump have done? He tried to do something at first only to be met with racist racist racist, NYC is open for business, then NYC became ground zero.
Well to start not lie about the severity of the issue in public while admitting it's seriousness in private?

2020“We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
Feb. 7, 2020“It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu... This is deadly stuff” [Trump in a private interview with Bob Woodward from The Washington Post made public on Sept. 9, 2020]
Feb. 10, 2020“I think the virus is going to be—it’s going to be fine.”
Feb. 10, 2020“Looks like by April, you know in theory when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”
Feb. 24, 2020“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… the Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

PeoplesElbow

Well to start not lie about the severity of the issue in public while admitting it's seriousness in private?

Feb. 7, 2020“It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu... This is deadly stuff” [Trump in a private interview with Bob Woodward from The Washington Post made public on Sept. 9, 2020]
Feb. 10, 2020“Looks like by April, you know in theory when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”
Feb. 24, 2020“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… the Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”
So you don't deny he was met with opposition for doing something? This NYT article is pretty interesting to go back and read after.

WingsOfGold

MORE died under Dementia Joe 1st year than Trump and he had the Trump vaccine.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Just because you put those sentences in quotations, it does not make them credible.

All of this post is useless without citing your sources. (hint: internet link)