Sound of Freedom

SamSpade

Like that reporter going on about peaceful protests with rioting and fires going on in the background - it's right there and anyone can see it, but they prefer to believe what they're told rather than what they see with their own eyes.
I give that reporter just a tiny bit of latitude inasmuch as they were ignoring what was going on at that moment and were reading from a script - but - what they were saying about the movement at large - by counting individual protests - was true. Out of over 600+ protests - most of them were very peaceful and while charged with fiery rhetoric, mostly ended up with people having walked and carried signs and gone home. MOST of the George Floyd protests began with a march and ended with one.

It's just a large number - not a large proportion, but a large number - were extremely violent, racked up billions in damages, cost dozens of lives, hundreds of serious injuries and so forth. To put into perspective, let's say a local high school has a hundred very violent students - but 900 peaceful ones. The violence obviously overshadows the non-violence, because we reasonably expect there SHOULD BE NONE. It would be true to say that it was mostly peaceful but still ignoring the violence that shouldn't be happening at all. Our First Amendment allows for people to peaceably assemble.

I have heard similar arguments regarding J6 - because as we know, a tiny fraction of those present actually entered the Capitol - most of THEM never did a damned thing besides walk around, take pictures and walk out. Some people who did EXACTLY THAT, and were proven on tape to have done just that, were arrested nonetheless. This argument is meaningless to the left who sees it as the most egregious example of insurrection imaginable, and grow weary of hearing people dismiss it.

SamSpade

Since they have no moral compass, every evil is OK.
I guess while I am sure there are some in our government who have no moral compass - I cannot believe they all do. Or that most do.
They might be idealistic nitwits like AOC - but I can't believe they'd be on board with child trafficking. Not knowingly.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I guess while I am sure there are some in our government who have no moral compass - I cannot believe they all do. Or that most do.
They might be idealistic nitwits like AOC - but I can't believe they'd be on board with child trafficking. Not knowingly.
If it doesn't interfere with, or helps their agenda, I can.

So many things that 20, 30 or 40 years ago were anywhere from discouraged to appalling, are now embraced and even promoted by the Leftist Parties.

Hell. When it comes to Democrats, give 'em time and they'll tout NAMBLAs endorsement as a prize.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Humans beat and rape and torture and kill each other for free - imagine what's acceptable when millions of dollars are on the line? You know that humans sexually abuse children in the most horrific ways for free. Why is it inconceivable that government officials could be just as sick and facilitate it for an enormous amount of money?

Again, you are equating these people to your own moral compass and they are not like you. You want to believe they are basically good people, but they're not.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That was a very powerful movie. The theatre reminded silent the entire film. With the exception of the loud candy wrapper person.

TPD

the poor dad
Well....

I know you all - maybe not you specifically, SamSpade, but many others - think I'm a tinfoil hatter BUT I am positive our government is mixed up in the drug trade and child sex trafficking. I am positive. I have no proof and no way of getting any proof, but everything these people do points to that being the case.

Look at what they attack. Why on earth would they attack a movie that shines a spotlight on child sex trafficking? The answer is: because they're in on it. There's no other reason.

Look at what they champion. Why would they allow foreign nationals to bring other people's children into this country and disappear? I don't care what anyone says, a mother wouldn't turn her young child or even teenager over to a strange shady man to take to a foreign country. That is so ridiculous it takes my breath away. NO loving mother would do that. Those kids are either sold into trafficking by their derelict parents or they are kidnapped. And our government knows this, and they let it happen because they're in on it and getting paid.

Same with drug trafficking. They paint these people as downtrodden refugees, but roll the tape and it's largely men between the ages of 18 and 30. We are supposed to believe they left their women behind and walked a thousand miles across hostile terrain (many times with a child in tow) to seek a better life. And Democrats believe that sh*t because they're racist AF and think brown people do things like this - abandon their families and give their children away.

I don't care what anyone says - I firmly believe our government officials are getting rich from drugs and trafficked children. Not just Democrats - although they're the ones who push for these policies, but you don't see the Republican elite pushing back on it, either. They talktalk but they don't act. And the ones who DO try to act are viciously attacked not only by Democrats but by those same do-nothing Republican elite.

All signs are pointing to the truth, we just refuse to see it.
Here’s your proof:

The Department of Justice (DOJ), led by Democrat President Joe Biden, has taken child sex trafficking off it’s list of offenses that it regards as “areas of concern.”

The DOJ removed information from their webpage on child sex trafficking in late May.

The section had been added by President Donald Trump’s administration and highlighted that cracking down on the “international sex trafficking of minors” was a top priority for the U.S. government.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Journalists Stop By Shelter To Inform Trafficked Children They Are A QAnon Conspiracy

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Moviegoers Forced To Leave Viewings Of Controversial Sound Of Freedom Movie?

Is the new movie Sound of Freedom trying to be silenced? Moviegoers are taking to social media to share their terrible experiences when trying to watch the new controversial film at movie theaters.

People report that theaters (usually AMC) are being evacuated due to a lack of air conditioning and other issues as they try to watch a movie that exposes sex trafficking.

Sound of Freedom is a controversial hit on a difficult topic, but fans are reporting multiple theater incidents around showings of the breakout film.

The biographical film Sound of Freedom was released to theaters in the United States on July 4, 2023. It tells the true story of Tim Ballard, a former government agent who journeys to Colombia to rescue children from sex trafficking.

The topic is as important as it is controversial, and the ongoing issues with movie theaters have caused some to believe the conspiracy theory that AMC theaters and Hollywood elites are trying to prevent people from seeing the movie.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Production House Behind ‘Sound Of Freedom’ Addresses Rumors Of AMC Sabotage

Videos online have gone viral insinuating AMC made it intentionally difficult for people to view “Sound of Freedom,” which deals with the horrors of human trafficking. In one TikTok post, for example, a woman says her tickets were refunded without notice, and she was suspicious when the theater told her the refund was due to air conditioning issues.

“We understand there are rumors — predominantly in social media — that AMC theaters have made it difficult for fans to see SOUND of FREEDOM in local AMC theaters, and we want to make it clear these rumors are not accurate,” Brandon Purdie, Head of Angel Theatrical Distribution, said in a press release sent to The Daily Wire.

Purdie said AMC “has been an outstanding partner for Angel Studios,” adding that AMC has actually agreed to add additional screens for “Sound of Freedom” this coming weekend due to the film’s stellar performance.

“Angel Studios and the producers of SOUND OF FREEDOM are asking our fans to support AMC, and all of our other theatrical partners,” the executive added. “Summer is the busiest season for people working in theaters, so we ask that anyone attending a screening of SOUND OF FREEDOM show kindness to their local theater staff. We have the best movie fans in the business. Let’s continue to show theaters the love that Angel supporters are known for.”

How would the distributor know if AMC was being disengenous or not ?

Bushy23

Right-wing media: “Hey! Here’s this action/drama about a federal agent who’s trying to stop child traffickers!”

Me: “Oh, so it’s like Taken? I liked Taken. Maybe I’ll check it out.”

Right-wing media: “Yeah! Nobody wants you to see this movie.”

Me: “... I just said I’ll probably see it.”

Right-wing media: “Yeah... those filthy pedophiles in Hollywood hate that this movie even exists.”

Me: “Okay, now this is just getting weird.”

Right-wing media: “Bill Gates doesn’t want you to see this movie because something-something vaccines and adrenochrome.”

Me: “Alright, weirdo. You had me at first, but now I don’t even want to see this movie, ya’ freaks.”

Right-wing media: “Too bad! We already bought you a ticket! It’s waiting for you at the theater!”

Me: “Don’t care. Not seeing it.”

Right-wing media: “Boo-hoo! If you refuse to see this movie, that makes you a groomer!”

Me: “Can you please leave?”