Sources: New Obama family member...

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I went out yesterday morning and got the Washington Post out of the box...I looked at the front page and thought it's a damn shame when the Presidents new dog is front page news...With all that is going on in this world, they put a freakin dog on the front page...Just because it is our fearless leader's pooch..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I don't care where he gets the dog. My interest is in him LYING about it, and having the damn dog shipped from TX at taxpayer expense when he could have found the same dog breed locally.

I also have a large problem with that pizza business AND I have a problem with him flying all over the US for these bull#### town meetings. And the little hypocrite Greenies aren't saying a word about this.
The Pizza guy called the White House and asked if he could make them pizza and flew there on his own nickel. I saw the guy intereviewed. According to the pizza guy, he housed a few campagne aides there during the election, they had his pizza, which Obama said he loved so he offered to fly out and cook him some more.
Obama did have to pay for all the pizza he cooked.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Pizza guy called the White House and asked if he could make them pizza and flew there on his own nickel. I saw the guy intereviewed. According to the pizza guy, he housed a few campagne aides there during the election, they had his pizza, which Obama said he loved so he offered to fly out and cook him some more.
Obama did have to pay for all the pizza he cooked.

That's not the story I heard on the news.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
That's not the story I heard on the news.
That's what the Pizza guy himself said. I saw the interview. He even said Obama personally paid for the pizza they ate.

Wonder why the former owner returned such a young pup to it's breeder....that's not a rescue. Thats a re-home. So technically he has a recycled dog.
Wish someone would find the former owners. That would be an interesting interview.

Uh...I returned it because it ate my underwire bra, and he needs an operation to remove the wires and i can't afford it....

Uh... I returned it because I didn't know it would POOP (or bark or pee) so much....

Will they hire Cesar Milan to potty train it??

Last edited: