Southern Maryland Counties: Where do you live?

Where do you live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Stop fighting so much...

Tina2001aniT said:
:smack: PG is not Southern Maryland we do not claim it here, we are even starting to question charles.....

Well we don't want anyone (here) to feel left out. I would have put "other" but it doesn't tell us a location. Hopefully, those who live in other areas will post their locations for us to see.

BTW, if Jason is single give him my digits. TIA :flowers:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Tina2001aniT said:
:smack: PG is not Southern Maryland we do not claim it here, we are even starting to question charles.....
Now thats not very nice. You have to make exceptions for some people

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Tina2001aniT said:
We can still like you and not claim PG as southern maryland......I think you need to move :razz:
Think, Heck I know I need to move. It used to be nice in Brandywine but it has gone downhill

oldman

Lobster Land
I live in Charles, but on the outskirts. I used to live in Southern PG and I do consider that part of Southern Maryland also. Neither of the above are in the midst of activity and are actually very nice. Being retired (you'll notice I've never posted in a good morning thread) I have the luxury of entering Waldorf during the "off" hours if you will. I am also free to fish and/or crab out of Benedict during the work week while there is very little activity going on. Life could be better I suppose, but I'm not sure how

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I know that's right...

oldman said:
I live in Charles, but on the outskirts. I used to live in Southern PG and I do consider that part of Southern Maryland also. Neither of the above are in the midst of activity and are actually very nice. Being retired (you'll notice I've never posted in a good morning thread) I have the luxury of entering Waldorf during the "off" hours if you will. I am also free to fish and/or crab out of Benedict during the work week while there is very little activity going on. Life could be better I suppose, but I'm not sure how

It seems like you know what you're doing. I am looking for a man like that. So, let's get down to the nitty gritty. How much would you charge me for 2 doz crabs steamed and seasoned and some rockfish?

To me, it depends on which part of Southern PG you're talking about. Indian Head...not southern PG. Aquasco/Baden area, yes, southern PG. :yay: