Southern MD Firearms?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
The guy at the bottom of St Andrew's Rd.
Is he still open? I tried calling 301 475-9286 but it's been disconnected

Papi4baby

He quoted me MSRP for the Walther p22 I've been looking at, $395
Tackle Box has one with both barrels (3.4 & 5) for $411

I know a guy that is selling two P22

GunsAmerica - Walther P22 .22LR (NIB) - Walther Pistols - Guns For Sale & Gun Auctions B"H

GunsAmerica - Walther P22 Military .22LR (New) - Walther Pistols > Post WWII > Target Pistols - Guns For Sale & Gun Auctions B"H

He's a local. He might not charge you the FLL fee if you buy it from him, i am not sure. But if he does is only 40 bucks. Good luck. Very nice guy by the way.

Papi4baby

I emailed him last night and he reply right away. I know he does this as a second job. Try calling after 6 PM. I think he works on base during the day.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I emailed him last night and he reply right away. I know he does this as a second job. Try calling after 6 PM. I think he works on base during the day.

Called both his numbers last night and got a recording saying he was closed until the 5th of January. :ohwell:

I'll try again tonight.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I know a guy that is selling two P22

GunsAmerica - Walther P22 .22LR (NIB) - Walther Pistols - Guns For Sale & Gun Auctions B"H

GunsAmerica - Walther P22 Military .22LR (New) - Walther Pistols > Post WWII > Target Pistols - Guns For Sale & Gun Auctions B"H

He's a local. He might not charge you the FLL fee if you buy it from him, i am not sure. But if he does is only 40 bucks. Good luck. Very nice guy by the way.

Nick would only charge the transfer fee if you used him as the FFL, since this is something that he is selling from his stock no tansfer fee will be applied.

Aps Cromwell is a good guy, hard to get ahold of sometimes though.

As far as SOMD firearms goes, I was just talking about his fee of $100 for a handgun transfer, other than that I guess his prices are ok.

ETA- After reading that ad I am not sure, I know he typically carries p22's and you go there and buy it, no transfer fee will be applied. This ad looks as though he looking for buyers from across the US not just local, so I don't know.

Last edited:

hokie11

Nick would only charge the transfer fee if you used him as the FFL, since this is something that he is selling from his stock no tansfer fee will be applied.

Aps Cromwell is a good guy, hard to get ahold of sometimes though.

As far as SOMD firearms goes, I was just talking about his fee of $100 for a handgun transfer, other than that I guess his prices are ok.

ETA- After reading that ad I am not sure, I know he typically carries p22's and you go there and buy it, no transfer fee will be applied. This ad looks as though he looking for buyers from across the US not just local, so I don't know.

the transfer fee would only be from the person you are actually getting the firearm from, so if he ships it out to another ffl dealer, he may charge shipping but thats it since he wont be the one releasing it to you.

cromwell in general though, i think he's a good guy and yes he is hard to get a hold of since he works a regular job. he even told me that as much of a business he's getting with the "obama craze", hes getting overwhelmed and has little time for his personal life since he tries to squeeze all appointments in

good prices, very reasonable transfer fees (0 if you buy from him like mentioned by others in here)

highly recommended, as i've gone to him numerous times now

Pushrod

Patriot
Speaking of .22's, anyone familiar with the Heritage Rough Rider .22 revolvers?
Look like a nice revolver for under $200.00. I was just wandering how well they hold up?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
the transfer fee would only be from the person you are actually getting the firearm from, so if he ships it out to another ffl dealer, he may charge shipping but thats it since he wont be the one releasing it to you.

cromwell in general though, i think he's a good guy and yes he is hard to get a hold of since he works a regular job. he even told me that as much of a business he's getting with the "obama craze", hes getting overwhelmed and has little time for his personal life since he tries to squeeze all appointments in

good prices, very reasonable transfer fees (0 if you buy from him like mentioned by others in here)

highly recommended, as i've gone to him numerous times now

Yeah, that is what I said. I was reffering to someone say in Western MD or something like that, that would be buying from Nick and then having it shipped to an FFL close to them. In that case I am sure that person will end up paying a transfer fee.

FrmGrl

Get some!
Just saw this thread in passing. Anyone know where I can purchase a Smithfield XD9 local? In Florida it was so easy to get a handgun but here it seems much harder.