Southern MD Firearms?

Pushrod

Patriot
Just saw this thread in passing. Anyone know where I can purchase a Smithfield XD9 local? In Florida it was so easy to get a handgun but here it seems much harder.

Most firearm stores can order one for you as long as the company they order from will supply a fired round from the gun with it (Maryland law; which is useless). I have found that Maryland Small Arms Range off of Old Marlboro Pike usually has the best prices in the area, plus they have an indoor range where you can try out your handgun.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Just saw this thread in passing. Anyone know where I can purchase a Smithfield XD9 local? In Florida it was so easy to get a handgun but here it seems much harder.

:lmao: Smithfield? Isn't that bacon or something?

I think you want a Springfield.

FrmGrl

Get some!
:lmao: Smithfield? Isn't that bacon or something?

I think you want a Springfield.
I have no idea why I wrote Smithfield. Probably because I got up at 4am to get to DC by 8am and was very tired. Plus the room I was in was setting up for a staff meeting with breakfast:lmao:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I have no idea why I wrote Smithfield. Probably because I got up at 4am to get to DC by 8am and was very tired. Plus the room I was in was setting up for a staff meeting with breakfast:lmao:

I understand I work 12 hour shifts a day and often get up at 0330 or so.

Novus Collectus

Most firearm stores can order one for you as long as the company they order from will supply a fired round from the gun with it (Maryland law; which is useless). I have found that Maryland Small Arms Range off of Old Marlboro Pike usually has the best prices in the area, plus they have an indoor range where you can try out your handgun.

There are some MD 07 FFLs which can do the shell casing shot for you for a fee for those "new" guns from out of state that do not have them.

By the way I agree, MD Small Arms seems reasonable with their prices. They also have absolutely the best private range fee on this side of the Chesapeake Bay (some ranges charge from fifteen to twenty five dollars an hour, but MDSA charges fifteen dollars a day).