Southern MD schools

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Interesting. Some base contractors are requiring that too...including the one my son works for.
Mine is still, just asked to make sure. I wanted to go see my parents for a week and TW from their house while they amuse themselves with the grandkid. But doing so would basically ask my shop partner to do 100% of any shop work that might come in for the week I'd be gone...plus 2 weeks of my quarentine. I'm not going to ask that of him. I thought for sure we'd be past having to report all travel by now.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yes but I don't remember what it was. He never goes out of state unless we are visiting Grandparents which hasn't happened since Covid started.
Yes, but the CCPS are being completely unreasonable about their requirements. They're making sh*t up, to be honest.

The lack of leadership in our school system and how they are cowtowing to the Teacher's Union in this state is staggering and mind numbing.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Interesting. Some base contractors are requiring that too...including the one my son works for.
So, here's the thing - I HAVE COVID and had an active fever - and my son's doctor allowed me to walk into their practice and be IN THE SAME LITTLE EXAM ROOM as him and his assistant (who was in there before the Dr. Came in and then left) WHILE THEY WERE ONLY WEARING REGULAR CLOTHES, MASKS & NOT EVEN GLOVES!

Why are people acting stupid crazy about this? Ask for a COVID test, yes. But quarantine for 14 days? Furthermore, if you've been fully vaccinated - then you should be FINE! The only reason they are doing this crap is to control your life.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
We will go back to living our lives, What do YOU think we are gonna do ?
No. You guys will continue to work from the bar......I mean home. After all, the new CDC guidance for schools is no distancing is needed but it's still too dangerous to go back to the office in cubicles.

I'm surprised no one commented about Huntingtown High Schools positive tests on the football team last week.

phreddyp

No. You guys will continue to work from the bar......I mean home. After all, the new CDC guidance for schools is no distancing is needed but it's still too dangerous to go back to the office in cubicles.

I'm surprised no one commented about Huntingtown High Schools positive tests on the football team last week.
No one else here is Chicken Little , Grow yourself a set and join the real world C.L. !

phreddyp

Then get your ass back to your cubicle.
Cubicle my A** . Been moving around and ignoring idiots like you for over a year now . Been traveling in the big sky birds to Mexico twice to fish while your body rots in place. Like I said grow yourself a set of what you are are obviously lacking then join the human race again. Then again stay in and watch Fauci lie and change his narrative again and yet again. Enjoy :yahoo:

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Cubicle my A** . Been moving around and ignoring idiots like you for over a year now . Been traveling in the big sky birds to Mexico twice to fish while your body rots in place. Like I said grow yourself a set of what you are are obviously lacking then join the human race again. Then again stay in and watch Fauci lie and change his narrative again and yet again. Enjoy :yahoo:
Hey dumbass, you and I actually agree for the most part.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I have been in my cubicle the entire time of the "end of days". I missed a total of 6 days due to close contact quarantine and pre medical procedure quarantine. I'm lucky though, my cubicle has a door, unlike Les Nessman that venerable news anchor from the vaunted WKRP.

DaSDGuy

Try this as a suggestion - nobody is required to get a vaccination because of personal choice. However, we should include the count of people who refuse the vaccination with the totals for those who have been vaccinated. When we reach the 80-90% total the gvt is shooting for we can all remove our masks all the time and in every place. We can all then continue our lives without gvt interference.

TPD

the poor dad
If we are still talking about schools, I heard that kids in St. Mary's schools, when eating lunch in the cafeteria, must all be facing the same way and cannot turn around to talk to anyone behind them. Can anyone confirm or deny this? And is Dr MeanGirl allowing St. Mary's schools to adhere to 3' distancing instead of 6'?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
If we are still talking about schools, I heard that kids in St. Mary's schools, when eating lunch in the cafeteria, must all be facing the same way and cannot turn around to talk to anyone behind them. Can anyone confirm or deny this? And is Dr MeanGirl allowing St. Mary's schools to adhere to 3' distancing instead of 6'?
They get to eat in the cafeteria?? :lol: Calvert kids have to go get a bagged lunch ( two choices) and then eat in their classrooms. This is for HS students at least.

TPD

the poor dad
They get to eat in the cafeteria?? :lol: Calvert kids have to go get a bagged lunch ( two choices) and then eat in their classrooms. This is for HS students at least.
I noticed you did not say brown bag lunch - I think those have been banned.

I am trying to confirm if they are actually eating in the cafeteria. I heard this about elementary school kids.