Spay/Neuter assistance?

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Goddamn - SHUT UP ALREADY! You're both a couple of beyotches, so THERE! :loser:

Sounds like you're on the rag. mAlice is the expert on that, you should consult him.

oh yeah, :biteme: vrail.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Goddamn - SHUT UP ALREADY! You're both a couple of beyotches, so THERE! :loser:

:lmao:

So sorry. I just think it's funny that she wants to blame me for nothing more than having knowledge of what will happen to these poor cats if they're returned to same place they were rounded up from. My mistake. DoRite, please return the cats to the same place you found them. I'm sure the hunters are very poor shots.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Originally posted by Kyle
Whoooohoooooo! Cat-fight!

:beer: :popcorn: :lawnchair:

Too late, it's over. Didn't you see board mommy's order to shaddup already? We're all good friends now. :smoochy:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by Kyle
Great. Just when the beer got cold. :mad:

Don't feel too bad. I was looking forward to being called more nasty names. I'm collecting them.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by mAlice
Don't feel too bad. I was looking forward to being called more nasty names. I'm collecting them.
I learned a few new ones myself this week.

Hello6

Princess of Mean

1. Effintard
2. A s s clown

You may add those to your collection. They are my favorites. Or don't they count unless I call you one?:confused:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by Hello6
1. Effintard
2. A s s clown

You may add those to your collection. They are my favorites. Or don't they count unless I call you one?:confused:

I have those already. Could you give me something a little more original?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by Sharon
Looks like it's on again. Pass me a cold one. :biggrin:

We're cool, but have a cold one anyway. While you're at it, would you mind passing one my way?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
We're cool, but have a cold one anyway. While you're at it, would you mind passing one my way?
Sure, as soon as Kyle gets up off the cooler.