Spay/Neuter assistance?

Hello6

Princess of Mean
It must be used as an adjective, not a noun. Such as

mAlice is a fornicating, semen ingesting, liberal crack prostitute.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Tard Hunter
Watch out, another just came up from behind! :eartag:

thanks -- :biggrin: can I get a matching one for my other ear :wink:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by Hello6
It must be used as an adjective, not a noun. Such as

mAlice is a fornicating, semen ingesting, liberal crack prostitute.

Just doesn't have the same oompf. You spelled my name right, though. Brownie points.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
:shortbus: I think it's retarded. I just saved 2 little dachshund mixes because they had kennel cough and had stayed their 5 day limit and were going to be killed.

I had to attempt another way to say it since it didn't make it past the NC-17 rating.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by Nanny Pam
:confused: I wonder if we can get matching toe rings?

duck_bands.jpg

D

dems4me

Originally posted by Hello6
:shortbus: I think it's retarded. I just saved 2 little dachshund mixes because they had kennel cough and had stayed their 5 day limit and were going to be killed.

I had to attempt another way to say it since it didn't make it past the NC-17 rating.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Yeah for you!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Small dogs go fast, but if ever a poodle comes in and needs a little Baytril, I'll keep you in mind.
Dems, you want to clap for me for just 2 dogs? I've taken every kitten they've sent me, the youngest are 3 weeks old. I have an entire room devoted to kittens. Got 2 of them adopted this Sunday and have 20 odd left to do.

W

Wenchy

Originally posted by dems4me
What's y'all opinions on this? Should there be a poll :shrug:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/06/25/Schwarzenegger.strays.ap/index.html

I think 3 days is just not enough time... if you're pet gets lost.. generally I start taking it public after 2 or 3 days... I would be very, very distraught to find a lost animal and then find out it was put down already. :frown:

Maybe Schwarzenegger could be euthanized? Can I please have my ear tag (black with silver metal) and the matching silver toe ring? :dance: