Speaking of Neighbors II

sockgirl77

I'm now being told that this could just be the product of a nasty divorce and possible false allegations. But, the press release usually doesn't go out until they have sufficient evidence.

MarieB

The child is from a previous relationship. The child has a disability.

Ok. I am wondering a few things here....

The poster who obviously knows these people and their situation has me wondering.

The mom is a "piece of work".
The child has a disability. Mental?
They split up because the mom is a piece of work.

Is it at all possible things might not have happened the way we are all assuming they did?? I tend to believe that all who are accused as molesters/child abusers are guilty. But what if some aren't?

I have no idea. But this sounds like it ***COULD**** be fishy. Hard to set aside emotions with these things though. Lynch mob default (which I am generally ok with in these cases, btw)

Point noted.

I guess I hope that is the case. It would still be effed up, but I guess it's a better scenario

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
I'm now being told that this could just be the product of a nasty divorce and possible false allegations. But, the press release usually doesn't go out until they have sufficient evidence.

him and the mother of the disabled child was never married. if his current wife and him are getting a divorce, then I doubt it has anything to do with that, and if he is getting a divorce I would bet dollars to donuts that the Jan Barnes marketing team is hot on damage control...

watercolor

yeah yeah
MD Case searched it- its there. So- he was charged. Can't be just an issue from just a divorce. Its just sick

DISTRICT COURT OF MARYLAND
Case Type: CRIMINAL
District Code: 04Location Code:03
Document Type: STATEMENT OF CHARGESIssued Date:09/13/2013
Case Status: ACTIVE

Charge and Disposition Information
(Each Charge is listed separately. The disposition is listed below the Charge)
Charge No: 001Description:SEX ABUSE MINOR
Statute: CR.3.602.(b)Description:SEX ABUSE MINOR
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 0322MO/PLL:probable Cause:X
Incident Date From: 08/28/2013 To: 08/28/2013 Victim Age:
Charge No: 002Description:SEX OFF 4TH DEG-SEX CONTACT
Statute: CR.3.308Description:SEX OFFENSE FOURTH DEGREE
Amended Date: CJIS Code:4 3600MO/PLL:probable Cause:X
Incident Date From: 08/28/2013 To: 08/28/2013 Victim Age:

sockgirl77

Anonymous on September 14, 2013 at 7:01 pm
Oh he is definitely still working there. He was there last night. His mom can work on the board all she wants to but it gives them no d**n reason to let him work still. He’s had problems with co workers there to. I’ve heard sexual harassment with several girls. I know one of them. They never did nothing to him besides band him from the floor the girls work on. If it was someone else they’d be gone. But his stupid mother I’m sure is apart of it. But the HR department is just as pathetic as her because they kept him there and still is.

Comment under California Man Arrested for Sex Offense with an 8-Year Old | Southern Maryland News Net.

And BTW, the info that I was given about this being the product of divorce was given to me by someone that knows him, but not an unbiased person so take it with a grain of salt.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Comment under California Man Arrested for Sex Offense with an 8-Year Old | Southern Maryland News Net.

And BTW, the info that I was given about this being the product of divorce was given to me by someone that knows him, but not an unbiased person so take it with a grain of salt.

Sorry to say- but his ex is not smart enough to do that. And I say this from the means of someone who has seen her shenanigans first hand. The ex is an ex girlfriend, but I doubt she is even smart enough to say anything correctly- seeing as she herself has a spouse who is a registered sex offender. What the hell is going on in this world.

SoMDGirl42

I've known Clay for many years. This sickens me.

With that said, he child was born with a disability, deafness.

If he molested ANY child, he should receive the max sentence.

and yes, he has a brain injury from a car accident. That is no excuse.

SoMDGirl42

The Maryland School for the Deaf contacted St. Mary’s Social Services earlier this month about the suspected abuse, according to the charging papers alleging that Wilson admitted to detectives on Friday that, after consuming alcohol, he unlawfully touched the child.

Jesus Clay. I might just have to really smack the shiat outta you next time I see you. And right now, I'm dead serious.

Hank

my war
The Maryland School for the Deaf contacted St. Mary’s Social Services earlier this month about the suspected abuse, according to the charging papers alleging that Wilson admitted to detectives on Friday that, after consuming alcohol, he unlawfully touched the child.

Jesus Clay. I might just have to really smack the shiat outta you next time I see you. And right now, I'm dead serious.

Smack him with a hammer, would ya...

watercolor

yeah yeah

Smack? Deserves more than a smack!