Specialty bra stores for sizes

R

RadioPatrol

there is a specialty store here in Fort Washington, my wife bought from

Ida Lingerie

(301) 292-1142

10735 Indian Head Hwy
Fort Washington, MD 20744

the owner has these 11x17 catalog's with all sorts of fancy stuff ........ not cheap though but they even have the Oprah collection @ $60 bucks pop

SShewbert

What love is all about
there is a specialty store here in Fort Washington, my wife bought from

Ida Lingerie

(301) 292-1142

10735 Indian Head Hwy
Fort Washington, MD 20744

the owner has these 11x17 catalog's with all sorts of fancy stuff ........ not cheap though but they even have the Oprah collection @ $60 bucks pop

Well that is fine because the last ones I bought was in the 50's. Thanks I will be sure to check them out.

SShewbert

What love is all about
StrawberryGal-

Thank you so much. I found some really pretty ones on Nordstrom's web site. I am figuring I will go there.

ServiceGuy

I have a question. Why do Bra’s have to be / need to be “pretty” ? Aren’t they just like the wrapping on a Christmas present? The real goodies are on the inside

sockgirl77

While googling ugly bra I came up with this. :lmao:

Attachments

• bra.jpg
    bra.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 71

sockgirl77

I have a question. Why do Bra’s have to be / need to be “pretty” ? Aren’t they just like the wrapping on a Christmas present? The real goodies are on the inside

How sexy is this?

Attachments

• 2007-24-slip-over-bra.jpg
    2007-24-slip-over-bra.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 75
W

wkndbeacher

Its the excitement of being with the person you re that wants to show you its all yours, now admire it and take your time.