Specialty bra stores for sizes

cdsulhoff

Is that where you buy your bras that make your boobs pop out even when you're wearing a turtle neck :roflmao:

Hey you I do perfectly fine with VS bras.. They have 38 D bras there just got to ask. They keep them stock in the back. ODD?
But now that I am pregos my boob feel like they have grown even more. Almost doubling in size. And man do they hurt!

sockgirl77

This thread makes me thankful for my 36C. I can walk in just about any store and find a bra. I could not imagine having HH's. That just sounds painful. With a band size of 36, I'm going to assume that your HH's are not real. WTF made you want to go that big? The cost of the bras alone would be a PITA for me.

T

toppick08

This thread makes me thankful for my 36C. I can walk in just about any store and find a bra. I could not imagine having HH's. That just sounds painful. With a band size of 36, I'm going to assume that your HH's are not real. WTF made you want to go that big? The cost of the bras alone would be a PITA for me.

That was my last girlfriends size....36c.....:drool:

SShewbert

What love is all about

Actually they are real. My mom and one of my sisters has big boobs as well. Somehow I just managed to get bigger ones than both of them.

W

wkndbeacher

Thats fun shopping to be shared, hopefully im not the only guy that doesnt mind that kind of shopping.:lmao:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Hey you I do perfectly fine with VS bras.. They have 38 D bras there just got to ask. They keep them stock in the back. ODD?
But now that I am pregos my boob feel like they have grown even more. Almost doubling in size. And man do they hurt!

I know excatly how you feel! My breasts grew five bigger than my old size during pregnancy and then, one size bigger when the milk came in. :faint:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent

Like any of the women have totally control over the growth of thier breasts size during puberty, pregnancy, and nursing? None of the women have control over thier growth of breasts. :duh:

M

Mousebaby

Mine grew with each kid! I started out a C and now am a DD! My hubby thinks he's done gone and died and went to heaven! :lmao:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Mine grew with each kid! I started out a C and now am a DD! My hubby thinks he's done gone and died and went to heaven! :lmao:

One of my sister's actually got smaller after each pregnancy! She said that's why she only had two because otherwise her boobs would be coming out of her back! :lmao:

SShewbert

What love is all about
One of my sister's actually got smaller after each pregnancy! She said that's why she only had two because otherwise her boobs would be coming out of her back! :lmao:

:lmao: Wish mine got smaller. I have a friend who lost her boobs after having kids. I have told my husband I wish that would happen so I could go into any store a buy pretty bras. Mine actually don't change at all with my kids that I have had.

I remember I went to get sized and I was talking about having a kid and the lady asked me if I was still breastfeeding. Well I wasn't at the time but I was pregnant and she told me that I needed to buy one size bigger so they would fir me after I had the baby and my milk came in. I am not sure why but they don't get bigger or smaller with my kids. Well maybe a little bigger when the milk comes in, but not big enough to make a difference with my bras.