Spray Tan

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I got a mystic tan in Wildwood.
Shower, use NO lotions and go straight there.
Very even natural looking tan.

thurley42

HY;FR
Wildewood is a much better option...the people on GMR are very nice and professional but their Mystic machine sucks...

babycorn

i went to the tanning salon in lusby shoppin center,next to the Pink Coconut.. Can't remember the name..
But the girl there spray tans you, you can wear NOTHING...THONG.... or a bathing suit.
you are tan when you leave and by the next day really tan.
you can ask for light to dark depending on your skin..
I loved it, faded off until completely gone. Lasted about a week..

SkiddySkidders

Ladies,

When I moved here I tried the Mystic at Endless Summer Tan, and besides the place being a huge dump, I was really disappointed. Their Mystic machine was crap. I used to work at a really nice salon in college, so I guess I expect the same now. I started going to Tantaztic in Wildewood and the staff is really nice there. The Mystic is okay. Overall it gets you tan, but it doesn't get into the hard to reach spots. I really want to try the custom spray tan at Beach Club tanning in Lusby. I hear custom spray tanning provides much better results. Its also the same price as the Mystic, so we shall see.

sarafruitbat

Hated the Mystic Tan in WW, Loved the Airbrush

I had malignant skin cancer 2 years ago and have tried self-tanners, Mystic and the airbrush tan at Beach Club in Lusby. Self-tanners turn me orange and make me break out. I hated the Mystic Tan -- I felt suffocated in the booth, the spray STINKS and it's not tailored at all for your body because it's just a spray and you turn orange. I got the airbrush tan at the Beach Club in Lusby by Heather, one of the owners. I LOVED IT. I came out and my sister couldn't believe it. It was so natural looking (well, natural if you'd just been tanning in the dead of winter) and continued getting darker (but brown, not orange at all). Heather did an excellent job but that time and the next appointment I made, nobody told her about the appointment so she wasn't there and I had to wait more than half an hour, and the next time I comfirmed with the person on the phone that Heather would be there, that she would TELL HEATHER HERSELF that she had an appointment for airbrushing and what had happened the last time about having to wait. I booked it the 20 minutes over there (in 15 minutes) only to find nobody had told her, she wasn't there, they couldn't find her, the receptionist's SISTER could drive in but it would be 30 minutes but in the meantime, just go sit in a tanning bed for 7 minutes so the spray works better. I HAD MALIGNANT CANCER! don't just tell me to get in a tanning bed. anyway, I was so mad at that I haven't been back since and I told the girl I was upset -- that was my lunch hour and it was wasted. Nobody called to apologize or anything but maybe I was expecting too much.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Spray tans gone bad...

Attachments

• newjerseydouchebags0061.jpg
    newjerseydouchebags0061.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 106
L

luckystar

Anyone know how much the custom spray tans run, and suggest a good airbrusher in St. Mary's County? I'd really like a tan before the summer runs out, and am not trying to get it from the sun. I've actually never done this before. Always been afraid to turn orange.