St. Charles Town Center Waldorf Mall

nomoney said:
:yeahthat: all they had this weekend was the sweet sale.

Got the kids easter candy taken care of :yay:

No wonder you were so excited when you had heard they cut way back on store security...:ohwell:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
nomoney said:
Got the kids easter candy taken care of :yay:
I bought a few items from Target, but still have a bit more Easter shopping to do. I stocked up on Bratz stickers at CVS Saturday; they were $.20 a piece for a package of 200 stickers. :getdown: The little one is going to love me! :lol:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Chasey_Lane said:
I bought a few items from Target, but still have a bit more Easter shopping to do. I stocked up on Bratz stickers at CVS Saturday; they were $.20 a piece for a package of 200 stickers. :getdown: The little one is going to love me! :lol:
I'm sure that Jimmy loves you without you giving him his Easter stickers.

j/k :kiss:

greyhound

"oooohhh....grey karma........ I lover grey loser karma" - nomoney

"I can tell you who..." - chasey

Hey, I don't get it? What do you mean? :ohwell:

janey83

Twenty Something
BuddyLee said:
Hot topic & Pacific sunwear.:yay:

I bought 1 shirt at hot topic, this really cute tinkerbell shirt...but I want to get some more stuff from pac sun -- maybe a roxy hoodie or something. I need more hoodies....

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Chasey_Lane said:
Did I say you did sumting wong?
no------ but what does the
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Chasey_Lane
Ask Suz' :yay:
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mean?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Suz' said:
no------ but what does the
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Chasey_Lane
Ask Suz' :yay:
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mean?
The Washington Post