St. James' Pub

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
By the way- there is a wine tasting at St James this afternoon at 2pm- $10 for a bottomless glass (or so I'm told.)

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
I was there 2 hours and had good wine and am going back to hear a singer from TPS who is performing at 5 then I have a garage party around 7..I'm too "ripe" to be doing this anymore..LOL. Tomorrow I refuse to get dressed..LOL

Have a good time! Your schedule makes me tired just thinking about it!

:kiss:

janey83

Twenty Something
pvineswinger said:
By the way- there is a wine tasting at St James this afternoon at 2pm- $10 for a bottomless glass (or so I'm told.)

oooooooh, I'd like to go to a wine tasting sometime! :dance:

(that'd a be a good valentine's date!)

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I was there Monday and I work at Mattie's with Beth's sister Linda. I used to work with Beth at Matties and my day job.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
TIGERLILY said:
I was there Monday and I work at Mattie's with Beth's sister Linda. I used to work with Beth at Matties and my day job.
Oh- you work at Mattie's, huh? I'll try to steer clear- don't want any herbicide in my food... :lmao:
Morgie, how much are Deanna Bogart tickets at the door?
Not sure what I'm doing Fri. yet...

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
morganj614 said:
Tickets sold out last time but they are $12 now and $15 at the door if they have any. The last show was sooooooo good that I have to see her again. I danced until closing and had blast.
Good for you, lady. I don't know if I'll be in a dancin' mood on Friday. :ohwell:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
All I know is Beth is a dear friend of mine.I have known her for years and enjoy her company as well as that of others at St. James. I joined this forum to research what she had told me had been said about her online.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
TIGERLILY said:
All I know is Beth is a dear friend of mine.I have known her for years and enjoy her company as well as that of others at St. James. I joined this forum to research what she had told me had been said about her online.
Tell her not to worry- we stuck up for her. :yay: