St. Louis cops charged with beating undercover detective

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That is a total lie put forth by intolerants like Gilligan and Gurps.

sorry no sugar tits, you have that WRONG, I NEVER once Accused you of being JPC

you show your intolerance and hatred here every day ...

warneckutz

sorry no sugar tits, you have that WRONG, I NEVER once Accused you of being JPC

you show your intolerance and hatred here every day ...

See, now I feel all left out...I have called him Jimmy, but I didn't get mentioned :drama: :tantrum

I'm thinking it may be jpc ... anyone else would fire back with some fury if they were referred to as being jpc and salmon-sally doesn't seem to mind it too much... I think you folks have stumbled upon something.

Salmon

F6A36184-4E82-4A96-9F84-3177543567F2.jpeg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don’t project that behavior to me. I am not one of the ones who act out of control in this forum.

People get MPDitis because they find it hard to believe that there is more than one person in this country who thinks the way you do. A quick trip around the internet would prove to them that you are not one of a kind.

And I don't think you are James P. Cusic. He always posted under his own name, not a screen name, and owned his beliefs. I'm not even sure where they got the idea you were JPC.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
People get MPDitis because they find it hard to believe that there is more than one person in this country who thinks the way you do. A quick trip around the internet would prove to them that you are not one of a kind.

And I don't think you are James P. Cusic. He always posted under his own name, not a screen name, and owned his beliefs. I'm not even sure where they got the idea you were JPC.

He's up to his shenanigans on FaceBook by trashing a local business.