St. Mary's County Fair - Are you Going?

St. Mary's County Fair - Are You Going?

• I always go to the fair!

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • I never go to the fair!

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The weather may keep me away this year.

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • What a stupid poll.

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

granny45

Do you think they will stil have the horse pull? That is what we usually go to see but I think it is too wet and dangerous to have tonight.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
We're over here in Calvert, but planned on going to the STM Co fair on Sunday. If the weather is bad, we're opting out. :frown:

Katt

The light wt. horse pull was postponed until Saturday night with the heavy wt. pull, weather permitting. At least tomorrow night, it's not going to be a downpour like today was. fingers crossed. :howdy:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
The light wt. horse pull was postponed until Saturday night with the heavy wt. pull, weather permitting. At least tomorrow night, it's not going to be a downpour like today was. fingers crossed. :howdy:

Horse Pulls are animal abuse.

nomoney

Are the pulls still starting at 7 or earlier now?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
We'll probably hit it on Sunday. My oldest was asking me yesterday if we could go ... yesterday.:lol:

puggymom

We just got home. The fair was fine but the parking area was a mud pit. We were parked on the end and we we got out the entire side of our van facing the 'road' looked like we went off roading. I am assuming this was from cars getting stuck and their tires spraying mud everywhere. Several people needed to be pushed out a spaces.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
I parked at LMS- The field parking was awful. Very crowded today.

:yay: Glad I made the decision not to go this morning. I didn't want to get stuck in the mud over there in the parking lot. But I also have a really low tolerance level for traipsing through the mud & muck, not to mention the general stinkiness of the livestock when it rains at a fair!

I guess I'm only a fair weather fair person. :biggrin:

DEEKAYPEE8569

There are always way to many SMIBS at the fair for me to go to that thing.

That's too bad. You're missin' out on one great 'spernts.
Yeah, there are 'way TOO many SMIBS at the fair; but what'd you expect? We make up a MAJOR part of the population ya know.
You can't be THAT homophobic. We don't BITE.....we might growl or sneer at'cha; but we don't bite.