Stanley cup playoff

Baz

This. ------------------>
Damn! I really miss that high-lighted puck from fox....

That glow-puck thing was an abomination. The worst thing to ever happen to televised hockey. 26 people may have liked it, but it pissed off the millions of diehard hockey fans.

I hope whoever came up with that idea died a violent death.

Last edited:

Baz

This. ------------------>
1 down, 6 to go! It ain't gonna be easy!

Realistically the Penguins would have hoped for a split. Take game 2 into Pittsburgh with momentum.

The Wings goals were all of the cheesy bouncy variety. The Pens played well, and are in good shape.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Likewise for the Canes. That's not the point though. All other teams are pointless at this point. Which, for now, the Pens suck.

You forgot to mention the Caps series went to 7. Penguins played Carolina with brooms -- swept them in four. :killingme

Black-Francis

That glow-puck thing was an abomination. The worst thing to ever happen to televised hockey. 26 people may have liked it, but it pissed off the millions of diehard hockey fans.

I hope whoever came up with that idea died a violent death.

Wow!! I actually agree with you on something! Imagine that..... :buddies:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
:killingme ......please tell me you are kidding!!

Sorry --- no, I'm not. That thing made it very easy for me to follow the action on my smaller TV screen -- I really hate it when it goes too fast and I lose track of where it is and then someone makes a goal and I have to rely on the instant replay to see the action. Obviously, I would never make it as a hockey player myself.

Go ahead & laugh at me, I don't mind! :lmao:

Gotta stop & watch now...

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I have GOT to find a less stressful sport to follow...

this IS hockey, right? kinda looks a little bit like football with all the bodies flying around in prone positions....

and what the hell is this thing with the sea creatures being thrown onto the ice??????

Beta84

They're out to get us
I have GOT to find a less stressful sport to follow...

this IS hockey, right? kinda looks a little bit like football with all the bodies flying around in prone positions....

and what the hell is this thing with the sea creatures being thrown onto the ice??????

some weird Detroit tradition after goals. Sea urchins or octopus or somethin...I can't remember. They're retarded :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Yeah, because teams in the Stanley Cup Finals suck.
Right now, the Pens suck compared to the Tampons.

Looks like the same game as last night.

Red Wings in 5 games. They take a game off in order to show their trophy off to their home crowd.