Stanley cup playoff

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The second period last night is an example of what separates hockey from any other sport. That was ELECTRIC. :buddies:

Baz

This. ------------------>
Way to go Penguins!!! :cartwheel:cartwheel:yahoo:

:clap:

Great game all around for them. Fleury was excellent, and Staal sparked it with his shorthanded goal. Crosby and especially Geno were monsters.

Best of 3. We'll see how much gas Detroit has left in the tank. The Penguins style certainly wears teams down, and it showed last night. Though Detroit could certainly take game 5, I don't see them getting through 7 games.

Last edited:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Funny how that timing works out. Will you be near the computer in Game 6? Or is that dependent on the score?
The next game is on monday. So probably not.

Don't worry I have been a Red Wings fan since I was little, I just don't flaunt it, no need. Even a fan win they lose. Just like in game 3 and 4.

Baz

The next game is on monday. So probably not.

Don't worry I have been a Red Wings fan since I was little, I just don't flaunt it, no need. Even a fan win they lose. Just like in game 3 and 4.

Right.

And you last posted about the Wings when? Before tonight?

May 20th, if if I'm correct.

Last edited:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Right.

And you last posted about the Wings when? Before tonight?
I believe last year when we were playing for the cup. Sorry I don't post that often to suit your needs to b e a real fan.

:poorbaby: It's ok. I am a fan. And I understand the anger.

Baz

Frontrunner fan? :roflmao:

I'm a Caps fan. I just hate Pittsburgh. :razz:

You weren't a Caps fan before they made the playoffs last year.

You're a poser in every forum you post. Pretend to be whatever is popular at the time.

You're toilet paper thin.