Status of Grey Horse From Park Hall

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Pegster710 said:
What did you do to help the horse - or the family for that matter? What are you doing now?

What did you do to help this horse before it got so out of hand? You seem to know an awful lot about it, you must have been able to see he was starving to death.

Pegster710

The Pegster
Chasey_Lane said:
:yeahthat: and out of the slaughter of your friends...:peace:

You are so judgemental! :peace:

So, what about the challenge? :dance:

DoWhat - I'll donate what I can afford - and will encourage others to do the same. I won't plead :nomoney: ...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Status of Grey Horse Fr... 03-31-2005 02:43 PM not everyone is perfect like you try to make people THINK you are

I'm not perfect, but I'm not so stupid that I don't know what starvation and malnutrition look like. Freakin' idiots.

Pegster710

The Pegster
elaine said:
What did you do to help this horse before it got so out of hand? You seem to know an awful lot about it, you must have been able to see he was starving to death.

I only know what the family has told me and what I've read on here. I never claimed to know a lot about it - I just stated that there are FACTS that the rest of us are not aware of - things we don't know.

My point is - our energy is better spent helping the horse - rather than slinging judgements at others based on feelings and possible misinformation...

:peace:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Pegster710 said:
I only know what the family has told me and what I've read on here. I never claimed to know a lot about it - I just stated that there are FACTS that the rest of us are not aware of - things we don't know.

My point is - our energy is better spent helping the horse - rather than slinging judgements at others based on feelings and possible misinformation...

:peace:

The only thing I'm slinging is the horse was not better off with your friends than with the original owner. If you disagree, you're delusional.

What are these FACTS you keep bringing up? :tap:

Pegster710

The Pegster
elaine said:
The only thing I'm slinging is the horse was not better off with your friends than with the original owner. If you disagree, you're delusional.

What are these FACTS you keep bringing up? :tap:

I was not directing the "slinging" comment to you - just generally at the comments here in the thread.

And I'm NOT necessarily disagreeing with you - the horse is better off NOW, with SMAWL...

As for the facts, if those persons involved with this want to share them, they will.

My point - once again - is that the focus should be on the horse.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Pegster710 said:
I was not directing the "slinging" comment to you - just generally at the comments here in the thread.

And I'm NOT necessarily disagreeing with you - the horse is better off NOW, with SMAWL...

As for the facts, if those persons involved with this want to share them, they will.

My point - once again - is that the focus should be on the horse.

No facts. Thank you.

eazyevans

Hi Pegster,

I know there has been much discussion since your post but I thought I would respond. I do not know all the details of Snowflake's case and certainly don't want to put anything out there as it would be 2nd hand information. All I can say is that the individuals/organizations involved went through the proper channels to evaluate the horse and determined that his needs were not being met. Bottom line, as everyone has agreed with, is that he is now with a family that can provide the necessary care he requires.

Last edited:

eazyevans

Hi Appy,

I thought about just posting the list but I'm concerned that it could be too much of a good thing. Like I know he'll need feed, but I wouldn't want 50 bags showing up at once. By having a list of folks interested, I could have better control and ensure that we can get everything that he needs. I'm always open for suggestions though, so feel free to drop me a note. I certainly appreciate your support and input!!!